Search results

1. what have you done to your car today ?

fitted cobra cat back must say thought it would of been louder than it is just a little louder than stock if not the same :cry: I had non res aswell oh well might have to get a decat now to see if it makes it a bit more louder
  2. what have you done to your car today ?

wasn't me m8 sorry :shrug:
  3. what have you done to your car today ?

ebay m8 £17 delivered :)
  4. what have you done to your car today ?

fitted my team heko deflectors :p and ordered some new rubber all round :D [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  5. what is this box?

yeah can only hear it when I open the bonnet but never heard it before until I topped up my power steering fluid the other day and put a little too much in so its supposed to make a noise then and its not me then :confused:
  6. what is this box?

is it supposed to make a noise at all only ask as mines started to make a tapping noise since ive topped up my power steering fluid up
  7. what is this box?

as above sorry for being thick but what is this box next to the power steering fluid box so about the pic just stole it from google images thx [/URL][/IMG]]
  8. NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

I would be interested in joining if setting up again
  9. which 2 gauges to fit

did you get the pillar pod from there aswell m8 was it the universal one? thinking of getting these ones http://rspec.co.uk/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=905 http://rspec.co.uk/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=901
  10. which 2 gauges to fit

I do like the look of those how much was they m8 they look really nice
  11. which 2 gauges to fit

looking to get me a twin pillar to fit 2 gauges but unsure on which one to get so any pics of your gauges would be great obviously boost gauge is in one of them but which other gauge would be best oil gauge or something else also any company's which people use to source the parts would be...
  12. what have you done to your car today ?

fitted my jetex filter and heat shield from badger 5 very impressed must say just waiting for my 007p to come now:p
  13. loving my new tints :)

looks good m8:) if you don't mind me asking mate how much was it for the window tints and how dark did you go wouldn't mind looking at getting mine done at some point
  14. quick question regarding windows

well today put the car to the test with the cold weather here side windows all clear so maybe have stopped the leaks for now on the doors but the front windscreen was dreadful when I finished work I know the pollen filter needs doing asap but looking at it the weekend don't think I could do...
  15. new wheel thoughts?

look forward to seeing it m8 own a red LCR also :p
  16. new wheel thoughts?

I think they vary in price m8 to be fair and also if someone is looking for some there were a set of 5 on here for sale not so long back he was looking for around the £500 mark so depends on the condition really and tyres
  17. new wheel thoughts?

the first ones look nice but a bit hard to tell without seeing them on a car but a nice wheel never the less :)
  18. quick question regarding windows

well I have resealed the fronts and the backs with the guide off here so hopefully no more steamy windows the seals were pretty bad specially at the bottom around the speaker part never broke any clips either on the fronts just a few on the backs but brought some anyway just incase just...
  19. Been robbed.

sorry to hear that m8 I feel for you hope you find out who done it