Search results

1. Richie-LCR

is it possible to get 300 bhp+ from lcr with standard turbo?

really?? i thought the corsa was a 1.6 i did say maybe these turbos are effectively a hybrid did i not? ok a fmic was the wrong thing to say i was merely saying that adding more mods other than a remap could give you 300bhp
  2. Richie-LCR

well a map may only get 280bhp but if you add fmic or whatever you can get 300bhp out of the ko4 obv this is a youtube video, could be optimistic rollers and this may be a hybrid etc etc but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHSimG1LowI dunno much about the astras but i know of a guy running...
  3. Richie-LCR

corsa and astra vxr's seam to be able to safely run 300bhp from a ko4 dunno if thats effectively a hybrid on them from standard tho?
  4. Richie-LCR

LCR Window tints

tinting or removing? tinting is supossed to be hard but the main thing is to make sure the window is perfectly clean and that no dust blows onto the film/window. if it was me i'd take the window out and do it inside check this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N_KRoE1Uu4 edit: i second the...
  5. Richie-LCR

LCR Window tints

pics of mine might get them removed to avoid the risk of points but i really like them :( the pics make them look really dark
  6. Richie-LCR

LCR Window tints

I'll upload a pic of mine when I get home, mine are most definatley illegal but I got stopped on Monday by the normal police and they never mentioned the tints
  7. Richie-LCR

My New Leon Cupra - Pick it up tomorrow :D

looks like a good un mate enjoy it :) good idea not modding it but we will see how long that lasts lol as lordgibbness said keep an eye out for a facelift bumper to make it that bit more aggressive good luck with it mate
  8. Richie-LCR

C2 Arial - Quick question

next time you pass a fiesta have a look at the Ariel on them :cartman: its fecking huge. i had to cut mine down
  9. Richie-LCR

brake pad warning light

nah pads and discs are gone, both were supposed to be changed by arnold clark before i picked the car up but its now apparent that only the discs were changed AND it took them two weeks to do that
  10. Richie-LCR

brake pad warning light

ok i know the obvious answer to this question but roughly what is a safe mileage to do with the brake pad warning light on? my car needs to go into seat to get my locking looked at then i need to take it to the garage where i got it from to kick up a bit of a fuss as the brakes were supossed to...
  11. Richie-LCR

3" downpipe options

hmm even after what i said in the other topic that sounds tempting tbh might give them a phone for a quote
  12. Richie-LCR

Custom exhaust

i just gonna ask you where you got your cat and stuff done but now i know :D do you mind me asking how much it cost you? the reason i said RMS are shite is cos i had two alloys refurbed and the lazy ****** never even removed the center caps, he just painted over them. the annoying thing was...
  13. Richie-LCR

3" downpipe options

cheers mate! i just noticed that the milltek is only the cat and not the downpipe lol that ceramic coated piper one looks good, i'll go and have a look on their site
  14. Richie-LCR

3" downpipe options

Hi what options are there for the lcr in the downpipe department? im after a 3" so i can go stage two but i don't really want to go decat or pay the price for a milltek one so what other options do i have or will i just need to pay the price and get a milltek? i've got a milltek cat back...
  15. Richie-LCR

Graphics or Not?

i voted yes cos i think they look good and who cares what other people think maybe an idea whould be to get the done in a grey colour closer to the cars paint so they dont stand out as much?
  16. Richie-LCR

My gt28 lcr replacement now with new wheels

yes yes yes!!! those wheels are the boys! the escos wheels are nice but not a patch on the reaceline ones
  17. Richie-LCR

Custom exhaust

mate i STRONGLY advise you to stay away from RMS they are a crock of ****, they used to be good but the good staff left and formed other companies i "think" C+C or Elite were started by some of his old staff you heard of meetcat? http://www.meercat-exhausts.com dearer but very well made stuff
  18. Richie-LCR

service indicator?

ah right cheers [B)] mine will be on soon then :cry:
  19. Richie-LCR

Oil light on,oil level ok

oil pressure possibly?
  20. Richie-LCR

service indicator?

cant say i've had it come up on my car tbh, never knew it had an indicator
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.