Search results

1. Mk2 Ibiza 16V Hillclimb/Sprint car - 2014 Race Season begins!

this car has been an inspiration so i have brought a mk2 ibiza 2.0 8v to turn into a track car i have many questions for you if you can spare 5 mins at some point hat would be great where did you get wings and bonnet from ?? and if you was to do this again wat would be your first...
  2. Engine rebuild troubles

yeah that doesnt look right buddy i will get a pic of mine in a bit got them on the work bench ;-)
  3. are ebay big turbos actually shite?

the golf is running over 500bhp and its still going strong on a ebay setup lol mental performance from a cheap tubby
  4. What turbo?

2wd surely your going to make it undriveable ??? Moře power doesnt mean faster track čar !!!! You still on standard 1.8 bore ??
  5. are ebay big turbos actually shite?

yep thats the one very quick car should do an 11 very soon
  6. are ebay big turbos actually shite?

gut on another forum running 12sec flat quater miles on an ebay turbo and he abuses the car all day every day been going strong for a couple of years no issues tells you alot imo
  7. golf mk4 4wd 1.8t gt35r Now 534bhp

did look like it was struggling for traction off the line but it looks ace got a few vids and pics i will send them to you once there up loaded . what is in the corrado black one it was flipping mental
  8. Pastywagon Sprint Dates 2008 - NEW 2009 prep

holy thread revival rob last posted on this thread in 2009 lol his car has changed alot since this
  9. 1.4TSI 1/4 Mile leaderboard

will be downloading tomoz so will see then lol got a few so might take a while ;-)
  10. 1.4TSI 1/4 Mile leaderboard

saw you today might have a vid of your run
  11. golf mk4 4wd 1.8t gt35r Now 534bhp

saw this today what power you at? got a couple of vids of it when it did a 12.1 and 12.0 think you went 11.9 at one point ??
  12. are ebay big turbos actually shite?

at first it wa said there all rubarb but after seeing some of the cars running these and how there abused and running big power and still going strong after so long it does make you wonder if its really worth spending 10x more on garret etc etc
  13. Dan's GTX3582r, 2.0 20v, project '600'

cool just be careful how you store your meth as that stuff is evil !!!!
  14. 4 bar fuel pressure regulator

why would you want to ???
  15. Martin's LCR ** Update - Now Hybrid**

1000 miles to run it in !!!!
  16. Awesome Parts Thread - A message for the opinionated.

question for the owners if this is to much like hard work( going by your first post) why have you choosen not topass it on to someone with more time and ethusiasm to carryon the legacy of seatcupra.net??????? with respect to the for slae section imo what the owners/ admin did was just about...
  17. Intercooling Pipework Sizing....??

im in the same boat was thinking 2.5 from outlet to intercooler ( 76 inlet on cooler) then from (76mm oulet cooler) to throttle body in 76mm what do you think of that or would i be best running 2.5 all the way ??
  18. Team GTR - Leon Cupra R

ive got a jbs stage 3 kit with dmf only done 700miles in as new condition #400ono +delivery send me your mob number will send you some pics if you want
  19. Ronin225's Candy rimmed Black LCR - Project 500-4WD, Cage installed and bigger turbo

big turbo builds are never simple be prepared for lots of fecking about
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise