Search results

1. uzi_cupra

Whos running what bhp on there pd130/pd160s and mods!!

I had 305BHP out my old cupra tdi...check out my readers ride. I broke it for bits and sold everything in March...just bought myself another one to run around in with my own stage 1 map on it, probably running shy of 200BHP at the minute
  2. uzi_cupra

Aiming for the Masses - Uzi's 305BHP Mk4 Ibiza Cupra TDi (MODs & Pictures on 1st post

After having sold all the bits from this in March this year I've been wanting another ever since! I picked up a nice 2005 platinum grey cupra tdi and stuck my stage 1 on it. Pretty standard apart from lowering springs...I don't intend to do much to this, may install the necessary MODs like full...
  3. uzi_cupra

Aiming for the Masses - Uzi's 305BHP Mk4 Ibiza Cupra TDi (MODs & Pictures on 1st post

Fixed up my first page with MODs list and a few pictures from the build process.
  4. uzi_cupra

Guys, it's sad to say, but I have decided to break the car for bits. Everything is available as it stands apart for the WMI kit, that's already away. It will be advertised as breaking on a fair few places and I will be responding to PMs here. Cheers
  5. uzi_cupra

Ibiza Cupra 1.9 - Limp Mode with no CEL = Turbo Vanes Sticking?

You really need to get vag com and go out on a run. log measuring block 11 and in 4th put the foot down and at 2000rpm you should get 70-80% WOT, if you cannot achieve this (if you are under or above) then you're problem is fairly simple - an adjustment of the actuator will be the fix. I would...
  6. uzi_cupra

car not cranking

Most likely the earth from the starter to the chassis was broken - very common fault as the water bottle sits above it gets its fair share of showering over time with gearbox movement it breaks off the chassis. Glad its sorted.
  7. uzi_cupra

turbo blown advise for repair

Different turbo than the cupra. Firstly - leaving your diesel to warm up during idle wont work...Diesel engines are more thermally efficient that petrols. Therefore they don't warm up very well at idle. Instead you should warm it up by driving it, being gentle and keeping rpms between 2500 to...
  8. uzi_cupra

Wow, usually when a turbo goes it's the impeller that comes into slight contact with the housing, some pieces from the wheel break off but that's about it, I wouldn't have thought you would get anything big being sucked through...infact I'd highly doubt it because the suction with no turbo from...
  9. uzi_cupra

Ovni Mk3 Ibiza Cupra

Sweet! Looks like you picked up a little bargain with some tasty mods. Great car, keep up the great work.
  10. uzi_cupra

my 2009 speed blue leon cupra k1

Lol, less posting and more uploading!
  11. uzi_cupra

That is an excellent guide, one of the better ones I've seen. Just take your time and you'll have it done knowing its right! I have an OEM exhaust gasket, EGR blanks and even my old egr delete (but it has a whole drilled into it for my water methanol - but can be covered with the boost pipe...
  12. uzi_cupra

More dash display woes

His ABS light is on too...the problem with the load signal just throws up the traction control light...
  13. uzi_cupra

More dash display woes

Could be a number of issues...if you can get a hold of vag come then have it scanned to see which side it is coming from. It can be your actual ABS sensor or the wiring to or from the sensor. Check your brake discs/pads...if they are both badly worn and not much left on them then sometimes this...
  14. uzi_cupra

Whining noise after cambelt and waterpump change

I see...sorry i misread that. It wouldn't whine anyway. Would put money on it being over tensioned. Hope it gets sorted.
  15. uzi_cupra

305bhp 420lb/ft torque on one of the aggressive maps. I needed the car for long journeys too so the map was changed and at a guess I'd say I'm running somewhere between 260-280bhp with plenty of torque.
  16. uzi_cupra

Bollocks, they NEED to take the aux belt off to do the cam belt because the main aux pulley runs off the crank, and they'd never get the cam belt on/off with that pulley still on the car.
  17. uzi_cupra

or just buy a GTB2260vk. You wont have an EML light if you get it mapped and buy yourself a 4 bar map sensor :lol:
  18. uzi_cupra

If it wasn't there before it shouldn't be there now! Make sure they fix it before they give it back to you, it has nothing to do with your mileage! They've most likely over tensioned your cam belt and shouldn't take too long to fix. They will need to strip down a few things to get into the...
  19. uzi_cupra

My Seat Ibiza PD130 - Big Turbo Time ;) GTB2566VK

I might have a bunch of goodies selling soon off my cupra...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise