Search results

1. sheperd

Coilover noises ?

Hi I'm having problems with my front coilovers, I'm running ta technix ones with 17" alloys, sounds like a knocking noise when turning the wheel when stationary perfectly fine when driving, I've fitted new genuine top mounts and it's still making the noise, think the noise might be coming from...
  2. sheperd

Airbag problem ?

I disconnected the battery for 15mins will try doing it bit longer Yea it's plugged in an tried scanning it with vagcom, will double check though Cheers for replies :)
  3. sheperd

Airbag problem ?

Anyone know how to get the light off ? Cheers
  4. sheperd

Airbag problem ?

Hi there, my airbag light on dash won't go off since I removed the drivers seat, I know you need to do this with vagcom which I have eBay/cable version of, before I scan it says check airbag control module partnumber anyone know where that will be on car ? Cheers :)
  5. sheperd

S3 coilpacks ?

I've fitted these now with no problems at all, was just bit curious at first because felt as though they wern't in contact with the plugs, cheers anyway guys :)
  6. sheperd

Clutch Pedal Snapped. GUIDE

Had a go at this today myself as my white clip needed changing, all I can say is WOW what a right chew on, most awkward job ever hands are in in bits spent bout 5 hours messing about with this, anyone doing this next good luck to ya lol :)
  7. sheperd

S3 coilpacks ?

Guy in my local one said they can't get hold of them lol:confused:
  8. sheperd

S3 coilpacks ?

No didn't get the seals, ordered bolts from my local tps an guy in there said can't get the seals for them nomore ? Cheers for replies :)
  9. sheperd

S3 coilpacks ?

Hi there, I recently bought some s3 coilpacks 06B 905 115E for my Ibiza Cupra ayp engine, just went to fit them then an the old ones seem slightly longer than the s3 ones, when I put the s3 ones in they don't seem to be a tight fit on the spark plug, anyone had this problem before ? Any info...
  10. sheperd

Jack point covers

Part number on mine says 6KO 853 455 B
  11. sheperd

Clutch help

Cheers mate will go have a look now
  12. sheperd

Clutch help

You find out what this problem was ? I have same problem with lot of play at top of clutch pedal.
  13. sheperd

Changing secondary air pump

I got a pump for sale if u interested ?
  14. sheperd

Diverter valve relocation

Can make your own kit up, everything u need is on the bay
  15. sheperd

ebay TIP

The tubing on the eBay one looks thinner imo
  16. sheperd

ebay TIP

If your thinking of getting 1 put the extra pennies in an get the forge would be best off !
  17. sheperd

p1555 ?

Thanks mate :D
  18. sheperd

p1555 ?

hi, i keep getting the fault code p1555 does anybody have any ideas what can cause this to come up ? cheers:D
  19. sheperd

Maximum Charge Pressre Exceeded Any ideas ?

Did you ever find the problem to this? as I'm havin the same problem
  20. sheperd

Cupra R gauges

Why is it better to run it from the green nipple ? Does it give a more accurate reading ?