Search results

1. Part number for debaged front grill

any one got the part number for the debaged front grill for mk4 ibiza cupra tdi from seat cheers
  2. Plastic surrounding stereo and heat controls part number needed

yer they do a carbon black one ive just this miniute ordered one for £12.00 from seat dealer in my cupra its just standard black one
  3. Plastic surrounding stereo and heat controls part number needed

its the one on the bottom left any ideas were i can pick one up from or get the part number cheers
  4. Plastic surrounding stereo and heat controls part number needed

Wondered if any one has got the part number for the plastic surrounding the stereo and heat controls. As my car got broken into and they have snapped it cheers
  5. What coolant in ibiza cupra tdi

Does any one know what coolant i need as its getting low and weres the best place to get it from cheers
  6. strut braces

Were can i buy front and back strut braces cheers
  7. trupet in air box mk4 ibiza tdi

cheers what did you fill the gap with
  8. trupet in air box mk4 ibiza tdi

has any one taken the trupet out of the airbox and will it make any diffrent is it worth doing cheers
  9. Views on remaps on standard clutch

No clutch slip think p torque are doing sachs clutch for 650 fitted so might do that before the remap just to be safe can you really feel the differnts having it mapped then cheers
  10. Views on remaps on standard clutch

Dont know wheather to have a remap due to clutch slip any one got any views on having it done Is it best to have the sachs clutch fitted cheers
  11. will they fit 17 inch lm bbs replica alloys

The fitment is 17 inch 5x100, offset 35 rim width 7.5 j
  12. will they fit 17 inch lm bbs replica alloys

Im hopefully gonna get some bbs lm replicas for for my ibiza cupra mk4. Just wondered if any one would know if they would fit due to 4 pot brakes at the front cheers
  13. views on painting the disk hub as its rusty

what anti rust stuff did you use cheers
  14. views on painting the disk hub as its rusty

is it just the hub you do and is that the same colour as the disc
  15. views on painting the disk hub as its rusty

is this paint heat resistant cheers
  16. views on painting the disk hub as its rusty

what hammerite paint is it theres loads for sale and have you done yours have you got any pics cheers
  17. views on painting the disk hub as its rusty

Hi just wondered if any one has painted there disk hub as mine are really rusty just wondered what was the best stuff to use
  18. HID KITS Which one to go for

how long does it take to fit them
  19. HID KITS Which one to go for

Im after HID KIT for my mk4 cupra just wondered which one to go for and weres the place to get them from and how much. Has any one got any pics cheers guys
  20. Trying to remove rear brake disks today in need of some help

It looks like i will have to move the carrier bracket Might be able to its gonna be tight squeeze though
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.