Search results

1. Issue with front wipers. How to test seat leon wipers?

Hi guys, I've got an issue with the front wipers not working. Things done so far: 1) Fuses/relays checked. 2) Checked connectors to wiper motors Is the voltage to the wipers supposed to be constant? I checked with multimeter and it only seems to show 10-14v when I put the + on and then...
  2. Battery Light Flashing

Hi guys, Along side the fact that my front wipers have stopped working, now my battery light is flashing constantly. Also the clock resets to 0:00 each time I start the car. I have checked the voltage when running and showing a tidy charge of 14.5v so alternator seems ok. If I dont...
  3. Front wipers stopped working!

Hi All, Have an issue with my front wipers which some of you may be able to help with. About a week ago I was driving home and the wipers wouldnt turn off, even with the ignition off and key removed! Now they wont come on at all! I've checked all fuses, all seem ok. I think it could...
  4. Intermittent power to fan system

Hi guys, I have taken a video of another strange problem im having with my mk2 seat leon 2006. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NLGbpPbchI There seems to be intermittent power to the fan system and each time it cuts out theres a clicking sound. Possible relay issue somewhere? Any help...
  5. Cheap seat parts (right wing mirror casing)

Hi guys, Im on the look out for a new right hand side wing mirror casing as some twat swerved into mine last year and smashed it up. Anyone know where I can get one from? I can see them on ebay but upwards of 50 quid. Thanks in advance Damon
  6. Help with no ignition lights

Hi All, Tonight my car was struck by a weird ignition problem. All of sudden my car no longer has any ignition lights and wont start (not even turning over almost like its immobilised). Theres power in the battery, the plip appears to lock and unlock the car, the radio comes on etc. Does...
  7. Seat Leon with airbag warning light and engine light on

Hi All, I have got a seat leon 2006 with both the engine light and airbag warning light on. The engine light I believe is related to the over boost sensor (16618 P0234). At the moment we believe it is related to a carbon build up which is causing the car to go into limp mode. On another...
  8. Clouds of white smoke when cold..

Hi Guys, Ive got a Seat leon tdi 2.0 sport (40k) 56 plate and on when starting the car this morning plumes of white smoke emerged from the exhaust in great clouds!! I have checked the water and oil, all fine.. Also checked water for bubbles (head). Smoke clears when engine is warm...
  9. Limp Mode - Turbo overboost error

Hi guys, My car has suddenly started going into limp mode whenever I go up a steepish hill. I then have to pull over and restart the car and hope it doesn't do it again before my destination. We have checked the error codes and it is showing as a turbo over boost issue. The garage have...
  10. Help! New leon tdi white/blue smoke when cold/ losing water

Hi Guys, I bought a mk2 tdi 2.0 2006 (18k miles) last weekend.. When I start the car from cold it is pumping out loads of white / blueish tint smoke until the engine has completely warmed up. Another thing I have noticed is that the coolant level dropped below min from above max in...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise