Search results

1. Jamesrowe

Possible ESP problem?????????

I fond the sticker. but there's no OBB or OBC on there. The closet letters to them are OGE.
  2. Jamesrowe

Cheers for the reply mate, where will i find this spec sticker?
  3. Jamesrowe

Hopefully thats all it is. So you reckon this one from ebay is the correct one?
  4. Jamesrowe

I found out what was causing the problem today. Some kind person, driving a vehicle with giant wheels like a lorry or tractor, drove into the O/S/R wheel. they clipped the wheel arch and wheel, forcing the car into the curb which caused the rear axle to crease!!!! Thanks very much!!! That would...
  5. Jamesrowe

Cheers for the replys guys! i'll get the tracking done on Monday. I know i haven't hit the urb for definate, but i'm unsure whether the other half moved the car and curbed it and is just saying she hadn't (cuz i don't allow her to drive the LCR. lol) I can't see no big scratches on the wheels...
  6. Jamesrowe

Tell me about it! It's baffled me, rather annoying as well as i can't use the car. I thought i'd see if anyone would know what it is on here before taking it a garage!!!
  7. Jamesrowe

Hey all, took the car out for a spin today and after a few hundred metres the EPS light started flicking on. The car was only going about 30mph, the light flickered on for a few seconds, and it felt like the brakes were seizing on (only when the light was flashing though). It happened on the...
  8. Jamesrowe

MK1 Leon Candy White

Loving the car mate, looks quality in white!!!
  9. Jamesrowe

Where and how to fit catch can!!!

Cheers for the reply mate, i removed the relay box but the bracket that came with my catch can doesnt come close to securing it properly! Looks like i will have tomake some sort of bracket up!
  10. Jamesrowe

Where and how to fit catch can!!!

Hey all, I've tried searching through loads of threads for pictures and examples of where and how people fitted there oil catch can! My toyosport catch can arrived today, and the little bracket that came with it is hopeless!!! I seen a couple of people mounted them near the bulkhead (by removing...
  11. Jamesrowe

James' LCR

My jetex cone filter arrived today! easy to insatall and looks great! I left the bottom half of the air box in at the moment until i figure a way of securing it properly, and when i get a cold air feed. Hoping to get some silicone tubing soon to push the filter into the wing! Just waiting on an...
  12. Jamesrowe

yellow lcr what colour wheels?

I want to get mine refurbed on my onvi yellow LCR, and wanted to get them sprayed black as well!! Seen one the other day and it looked the dogs b*llocks!!!
  13. Jamesrowe

Smoothing and painting Valve Cover on 1.8t What Colour Guys?????

It's an N249 valve mate, search on here for bypass and removing guides!!
  14. Jamesrowe

JOM Coilovers?

Whats the ride quality like with them? As i'm thinking off getting some but don't want to be pissed off on long journeys with the ride being uncomfortable (and the missus won't know i'd be getting them!!! lol.)
  15. Jamesrowe

'01 Red Ibiza Cupra

Loving the car mate, looks nice and tidy! You'll have to take me for a spin sometime!! You got any pictures of the wheels you got?
  16. Jamesrowe

James' LCR

Alright mate, hows it going? That's not bad at all mate, I'll have a look at your thread in a bit. Getting the FMIC sorted soon, can't wait to get it on. I'll have to come and have a proper look at the beast soon mate!!
  17. Jamesrowe

James' LCR

Gave the car a well deserved clean and polish today, heres a couple of quick pictures for you-
  18. Jamesrowe

Removing front bumper help

Thanks alot mate, great help!!
  19. Jamesrowe

Cheers for the reply! You on abot the guides that makes the bumper slide off (if that makes sense)? Will this give you enough room to get the bumper past the lights?
  20. Jamesrowe

Hey all, I've found and followed a few guides on how to remove the front bumper. All was going well until it come to the pulling part. The headlights seemed to be in the way, and the bumper just wouldn't go round the outside like the guides were saying. How would i go about this? Cheers in...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise