Search results

1. dangerousdriver

Remap gone after car in body shop for repairs???

A call to Superchips tech support confirms that the map is there to stay whether a battery has been disconnected etc. The modified map is the only one on there and Superchips say there is no fallback should a problem occur. I've got a legit Vagcom lead so will check the boost pressure...
  2. dangerousdriver

My FL FR Stage 1

Cheers mate :0)
  3. dangerousdriver

My FL FR Stage 1

Thanks mate, yeah thinking of getting the black grill and painting the mirrors gloss black next then a Stage 2
  4. dangerousdriver

My FL FR Stage 1

Thought i'd share my 2010 FL Leon FR, Stage 1 Superchips remap, Eibach Sportlines, Bi Zenons, LED 501's, Media Pack, Convenience Pack, Silver Alcantara seats. More to come....
  5. dangerousdriver

Remap gone after car in body shop for repairs???

Can anyone thrown some light on this one. My car was involved in an accident recently and the car suffered damage to the front and rear drivers side doors and sill. The car went into the body shop and the repairs carried out but when I collected the car it seemed slow. At first I...
  6. dangerousdriver

Iphone 5 and SEAT Media system 2.1

I have a 4S in my FL Leon running iOS 6 and no problems using the SEAT cup holder dock however I have just got an iPhone 5 which means it will no longer work in my car which is a real bummer due to the new dock connector that Apple have introduced. They are selling an adapter which will...
  7. dangerousdriver

SEAT Ibiza Cupra Concept MY2012

What does this unit actually control, i'm guessing you could plug your ipod/iphone in and use the touch screen to play music? The head unit looks poo though
  8. dangerousdriver

Bocanegra ordered

Yeah I agree mate, test drove a Boca today was fun and yeah you were right it isn't bad inside at all. I thought it would be a lot more cramped but its good. Basically a go kart Leon. I was pissed off though as the dealer came with me so didn't drive it like I stole it but got enough of an idea...
  9. dangerousdriver

someone crashed into my boc :(

It has happened to me before and the driver tried making off but I caught up to him at a set of lights and pulled him out the car! I didn't have time to feel shocked, upset, I just made sure I got his VRM as he pulled away and the only time you are legally allowed to use your phone whilst...
  10. dangerousdriver

someone crashed into my boc :(

S170 of the Road Traffic Act states any person involved in a accident that has either damaged a vehicle or property or person must report the accident as soon as practicable, i.e at the scene if someone is present. Why the hell wouldn't you get the reg of the vehicle as soon as it happened is...
  11. dangerousdriver

Bocanegra ordered

Yeah I'm going to get mine lowered ASAP. It's a pre reg 11 plate with 5 miles on the clock. It has the Winter Pack and Convenience Pack but apparently doesn't have rear parking sensors which in Seat's brochure the Convenience Pack states it does?! Link to brochure...
  12. dangerousdriver

Bocanegra ordered

That's good mileage mate, so how does the Leon Cupra compare to the Boc day to day? My Leon has every extra listed apart from a sunroof so was a little bit worried about the basic Ibiza interior but I had a feeling it would be more fun than the Leon.
  13. dangerousdriver

Bocanegra ordered

I took the plunge and am getting rid of my FL Leon FR next week. Bit gutted because i have spent a lot of money on the thing but looking forward to getting a Bocanegra in Candy White. Getting it Revo'd first but any other mods anyone can suggest and anyone can tell me how many miles they get...
  14. dangerousdriver

Thinking of swapping a Leon FR for an Ibiza Cupra/Bocanegra

Hi Jay, Like the vid. As much as I like my Leon I do like the fun you can have in a Cupra/Boca. I'm struggling to find one with Zenons but if I can't its no biggie. It makes you wonder where VW get their figures from. It's claimed my Leon standard does 0-60 in 8.2 but there is no way it...
  15. dangerousdriver

Yeah I loved the little blip you get on the downshift! It's amazing the little things that make you smile. It impressed me the way the gear changes seemed seamless! Do you get complete control in manual shifting because some auto's i've driven change up for you even if you want it to. 250...
  16. dangerousdriver

MPG on a FL Cupra

Nice! I like the BTCC kit was going to get it for mine but had the bumper vinyl'd black instead by the grill to make it look a bit more aggressive. My mate had an Ibiza Cupra MK5 and said it spent more time in the garage than out but he probably just had lemon. I would go for a Leon Cupra...
  17. dangerousdriver

MPG on a FL Cupra

Cheers mate, it does get a lot of looks being lowered and in white. The dealers keep calling me about this Bocanegra I was thinking of swapping mine for but I just dont whether i'll regret it or not! If you see me on the 406 give me a flash! What you driving now :)
  18. dangerousdriver

I like the turbo on the derv but if I could get more power out of it I wouldn't probably be moaning but I want something that throws you back and I dont get that with the TDI anymore.
  19. dangerousdriver

MPG on a FL Cupra

Mine is white with black wheels and lowered slightly. I work in Wembley area so yeah I go down the A406 everyday. I haven't cut you up have l lol
  20. dangerousdriver

MPG on a FL Cupra

Hi guys, What kind of MPG are you getting with your cars? I have a FL FR TDI remapped but bored of derv and not fast enough but mainly do about 20 miles a day across London so will be in traffic a fair bit.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise