Search results

1. New Leon Cupra , I changed my mind now i've seen it for real

Do they have lumbar adjustment though????
  2. Angel Eyes!!

I have a spare set of wings if you get desperate!!
  3. There isn't as new black LCR in UK

Thanks again, I've investigated a few but so complicated and big cost to swap. Will hang on I think. The sound system is a lot better and I seem to be able to park it better!! Will be back though. Have a lovely easter and don't eat too many eggs.
  4. There isn't as new black LCR in UK

Yes yes yes, see other thread. It has big pants for that big bum. Doesn't move nearly as well as the ads would have you believe. I want another LCR!! Black!
  5. For Fast Eddie from Angelwings....The Megane

Depends how you look at it lol! Mine is the 225 Cup. Not the 225 with Cup pack! Has better suspension, can switch off traction control, dunlop max sport tyres, twin exhausts, 16v 2.0, etc etc. Black, reg Dec 05. Had 1600 on the clock. Free servicing while I own it. Yes 14k is really the price...
  6. For Fast Eddie from Angelwings....The Megane

Thanks all for words of comfort. The boys at renault sport don't seem to quite have the spark. One actually more or less told me to go back to my Seat!!! Anyway, will be back in 07 with new Cupra R.....watch this space.
  7. For Fast Eddie from Angelwings....The Megane

Have been on renault sport and got some tips about revs and changing gear at 5.5. Bit better. That bad? I am depressed it's that bad. Just doesn't move the same. You know how in traffic you can just feel the power under the bonnet of an LCR trying to get out, well there is no sense of power in...
  8. There isn't as new black LCR in UK

Have tried to locate a new black LCR to swop for the Megane 225 but have had no joy. There were a couple at the beginning of the week but now snapped up. Plenty of grey out there, like my hair after this experience. I wouldn't mind so much if I liked the new leon shape,would just wait for Jan 07...
  9. For Fast Eddie from Angelwings....The Megane

Just the acceleration that "bottoms" out otherwise I could live with it. Do you know there is not a black cupra r out there. Take care
  10. For Fast Eddie from Angelwings....The Megane

That's good of you, don't have techie knowledge to do this. Been offered 14k by a stealer against a new LCR!!! That would be a loss of 2 grand!!! They have one in local garage, grey, may have a look. If you were a good friend you would tell him not to bother!!
  11. For Fast Eddie from Angelwings....The Megane

aT LEAST i HAVE DONE YOU A FAVOUR!! The Gti is a bit pricey and the new cupra will be too. Should have gone for a new one in Jan when selling them off. Might be pleased with Preston! What will you buy??
  12. For Fast Eddie from Angelwings....The Megane

I was thinking that, put optimax in and switched off traction control and it was a bit better today although still lacks the poke in 34 and 5. Leaves the stable better than the LCR and is more comfortable but I really miss putting the foot down and passing everything that moves!! Thanks for...
  13. Have you recently sold your LCR??

you'll miss it like hell!!
  14. For Fast Eddie from Angelwings....The Megane

Have been a member here for three years with an LCR and debated the change with members. Hence this post which is favourable to the LCR.....sadly for me!!!
  15. For Fast Eddie from Angelwings....The Megane

Well I have had the car three days now (225 Cup) and what can I say?? I don't want to hear hysterical laughter and mocking vibes. It's acceleration is pants (to go on the big ass)!! Why did I buy a 16 valve car after a 20 valve? Why didn't one of you lot suggest this might be noticeable...
  16. Sorry pals it is goodbye from me!!

ok ok , you know I just knew there would be lots of gusessing cos that is what men are like, this is a good way to leave you, the biggest number of posts for one of my threads!! I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed the chat and humour over the last two years and will miss you all. Anyone...
  17. Sorry pals it is goodbye from me!!

with a trade in???
  18. This morning I purchased .........

Why "she" ???
  19. Sorry pals it is goodbye from me!!

Not bad try young man!!
  20. Sorry pals it is goodbye from me!!

A race up the M4? A slobby kiss??
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.