Search results

1. tt comps :S

cool thanks mate, ive got weitec at the mo but wanted the back abit lower, looks like il be taking the rear adjusters out..
  2. tt comps :S

Kris@Forge what suspension are you running?
  3. 312mm Upgrade

sorry to but in guys, im getting my mates s3 brakes off him do i just need carriers, pads and while im doing it get better hoses? and if i get braided hoses do i get them for a s3?
  4. Ibiza Fr Car Mats

i think i got mine of the bay so give there a try if you already haven't?
  5. 40 K service

I had my 40k service last year and nearly sh*t myself when I saw how much it was but I did have a MOT at the sometime. The car is getting services and MOT at the mo and that's at about £250 at the mo and probably going to be abit more because there is a few problems. "what we do for...
  6. Random1989's Mk4 Ibiza FR

is it fitted yet?
  7. Issues with De-cat

awsome..:happy: ive got a de-cat got the warning light on but i just drive it about till i decide where to get my car mapped...
  8. Random1989's Mk4 Ibiza FR

mate you done a wicked job on cleaning it, have you fitted it yet?? glad you got it ok.. what time did it turn up??
  9. Alloys?

tt comps
  10. Milltek exhaust knocking under initial acceleration when car loaded

yep mine mine doest that when i have lots of stuff in the car, and on a cold day on warm up it knocks abit...
  11. Downpipe for 1.8T....

say just over 600 for a full system right?? im getting a down pipe+decat custom made from powerspeed and getting the tail pipes mover so it sits centre and they are only charging me about 250 so its your choice really....
  12. Downpipe for 1.8T....

just get a custom one would probable work out cheaper...
  13. decat

so it the flange the same side as the k03s?? thought it would be 2.5" fair play though mate... right decat them map i suppose!!!
  14. decat

does the 3" down pipe fit on the k03s???
  15. decat

so it will have to be mapped out???
  16. decat

sorry should of said yea the sensor, its a petrol mate... there is one in the cat...
  17. decat

ive got my car booked in for down pipe and decat but i was just wondering what do i do about the sensor that goes into the cat??? any help would be nice thanks james
  18. Custom exhaust recommendations please

powerspeed in Ashford are meant to be really good from what ive heard...
  19. 4 bar pressure regulator

yea thats true.. that would be cool dude...:funk:
  20. 4 bar pressure regulator

cool thanks guys, so its not really essential?? think it will probably be best to phone AMD and see what they say... Ric 2001 where did you get yours from???
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.