Search results

1. Kris

anyone heard of this remap company?

lol "do you think this will fit my car"
  2. Kris

Brands Hatch - 19/08/07

I wonder if you were to go up to the top of the south bank or to the tree area behind the Southbank, surely that would be fine???
  3. Kris

Brands Hatch - 19/08/07

I read somewhere (BTCC forum?) that BBQs are banned from the trackside, (campsite is ok)
  4. Kris

Brands Hatch BTCC South Bank Parking - Sun August 19th 2007

we always seem to get people who don't end up parking on the south bank. Remember.... Last entrance on your left (3rd or 4th) or first entrance on your right. I'm sure it is usually a triangle. The trafic marshals will try and usher you into the crap car park - Ignor them!
  5. Kris

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr [:@] that bloke gets right on my tits!
  6. Kris

E-mail sent Thanks as always! :)
  7. Kris

Head Unit Switch

I thought the slots wereat the bottom? (been a while since I owned my Leon mind)
  8. Kris

Head Unit Switch

Do a Search ;) You need a facia adaptor plate to fit a new HU Cut up credit card will get the old one out. :)
  9. Kris

Brands Hatch - 19/08/07

So who is going? I will be! Letts hope we can get a nice bunch on the south bank again (we usualy do!) Some free infeild parking would be a nice bonus :whistle:
  10. Kris

Remote Central Locking Kit

Any one have an answer to this? My mate has a GTI cupra sport 16v and the central locking is FUBAR He asked me to have a look and see if there was any thing I could find.
  11. Kris

SEAT / Plato BTCC caps

I have a plato cap (not signed) (worn once or twice) If I can find it you can have it for a 4-pack. P.S - I work in colchester so a drop could be made easy.
  12. Kris

Tourers live on ITV1 now!!

Where were you sitting Ken? Was it a big fat bloke :confused: I was standing at russel. :ban:
  13. Kris

Snetterton BTCC Infield Parking - Sun July 29th 2007

Not sure Mark had anyting to do with the weather :whistle: I have a badly burnt face! (it was raining in the AM so why pack sunscreen) Was a nice change to have good weather though! Hope it holds out for Brands :funk:
  14. Kris

*GIVEAWAY* 2 free tickets to snetterton

Where is the competition bit, I can't see it on BTCC.net
  15. Kris

http://uk.weather.com/weather/local/UKXX0103 It said showers yesterday! now just cloudy. - getting better :)
  16. Kris

E-Mail recived (thanks Mark) That car park is used for the public anyway (well it was in 2005) hopfully we will be near the gate with a nice little "VIP - SEAT ONLY" section, rather than up near the bombhole. Please Please let the weather be good!!!
  17. Kris

rumor has it there is going to be a postal strike on saturday!
  18. Kris

Formula BMW is no more

The (few) overtaking moves were always good to watch as there was a lot of skill involved. Give me Tin Top bashing anyday!
  19. Kris

Formula BMW is no more

http://www.btcc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4568
  20. Kris

Formula BMW is no more

There will be no FBMW at the BTCC after this season. I always thought they were better than Formula Renault, but thats not saying much! No replacement, "to free up the tight timetable" Discuss...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.