Search results

1. I've lost my only key. How do I get the lock and transponder info now?

Hello, I've read a few threads but they all seem to be for people that still have a key. I only got 1 key with the car and it's not been a problem for 2 years. I lost it (misplaced somewhere that I can't find) on Tuesday lunchtime and it's now Sunday! I've found a site that can cut and code a...
  2. What would you do with a Ibiza Cupra 160?

Hello all. I'm trying to decide whether I should sell my Ibiza or not. I only got it as a short term solution to my KTM being stolen in 03/12 and nearly 2 years later I'm still driving it. The modern stuff in it drives me mad (PAS, ABS, TCS, Stabilty annoying grabby brake corner thing, electric...
  3. Cupra 160: Break or sell?

Mange tout! I'm after a bit of advice. I've got a standard grey Ibiza Cupra 160 diesel and am looking at moving on to something else. Probably back to a Polo G40 as I have a cupboard full of upgrades waiting to go on one and I miss having one! I'm not sure whether it would be better (from...
  4. Ibiza Tail light options?

Hello all, I'm new on here. I got an Ibiza Cupra Diesel 160 the other day and am full of questions about it. First off; What are the tail light options? I think the standard ones look horrific to be honest, like they got the lights from Halfords circa 2002, lol. I'd like complete red ones...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.