Search results

1. andypandypoos

Mk4 Ibiza Cupra

knock the pin out and swap the pads. typically far easier said than done :-/
  2. andypandypoos

AP 4pots - What Brake Fluid??

DOT 5.1 is more likely
  3. andypandypoos

What's the diffrance between BPX and BUK

why would the engine code change because of a slight change in interior trim?? it's more likely to be down to emissions control, same as/similar to ASZ vs. BLT
  4. andypandypoos

Help! Ticking Sound on PD160

I agree :(
  5. andypandypoos

Fr or cupra tdi, which is the best buy?

ASR=TCS...:rolleyes:
  6. andypandypoos

Fr or cupra tdi, which is the best buy?

Cupra had ESP, wasn't ASR standard on the FR?
  7. andypandypoos

04 cupra tdi misfire?

mine was doing similar and there was a fault about an injector logged, changing the loom made the issue go away. in my experience, sticky vanes just makes it feel like the turbo stops working, no juddering etc
  8. andypandypoos

Strange noise on Cupra TDi?

they don't have a dump valve of any kind
  9. andypandypoos

believe it's a decat thing, but they don't always do it and I've heard standard cars make that noise too
  10. andypandypoos

anything like this: http://youtu.be/A8hngxNOss8?
  11. andypandypoos

293bhp tdi on ebay?

330lb/ft at 7000rpm would be 445hp
  12. andypandypoos

293bhp tdi on ebay?

seat sports cooler are pants at any boost? that's clearly untrue, surely? rods need changing at ~330lb.ft? you only have to look at the external pictures of the car to know it's not as it left the factory
  13. andypandypoos

293bhp tdi on ebay?

is the standard exhaust 2.5 inches from the turbo back, think mine was 2.25 and the ad says it has a sports cat, standard airbox will be OK. not everyone feels the need to run their car really low - I know mine wouldn't be considered low but that doesn't change the fact it's running a big turbo
  14. andypandypoos

293bhp tdi on ebay?

it'll have 312s with AP Racing 4 pot calipers, a SEAT FMIC and the rods, valves etc don't need upgrading at that sort of torque?
  15. andypandypoos

EGR disabled in Remap - Worth removing EGR Itself?

pretty sure it got mapped out on my BPX but wouldn't the BUK have a similar EGR system to the BLT - so you can map it so that the EGR doesn't open but can the CEL be disabled in the map if you remove the EGR system?
  16. andypandypoos

Straight Through Exhaust a good idea???

did I say or even imply that? no, I did not. what was your point anyway, assuming there was a point
  17. andypandypoos

Ap racing brakes on a cupra

needn't be expensive, they're the same disks as any other VAG car that has 312mm front brakes
  18. andypandypoos

Straight Through Exhaust a good idea???

they have to abide by all sorts of regulations, including noise limits?
  19. andypandypoos

Help Urgent! MANIFOLD!

the standard manifold is cast as one piece with the turbo, I have one of these and a GTB turbo in mine
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise