Search results

1. Hunnie79

Tom Onslow Cole signs for YRC/AMD

Whoop whoop - exciting hey?! head hurts from keeping secrets though. Thank god that's out in the open!:D
  2. Hunnie79

Btcc media day

Cute thingy in your signature!
  3. Hunnie79

Btcc media day

Can we start a list of who's coming o the 24th? 1) Hannah
  4. Hunnie79

One of the best touring car races you'll ever see!

It was a whole lot more expensive then too don't forget... he with the biggest budget takes mostest shiny stuff. Hence the evolution into what we have today. Key points - too noisy for the whingey (dunno how to spell that) people living near circuits hence the restriction we now operate to...
  5. Hunnie79

Audi in BTCC 2011

Answers any question re the engines http://btcc.net/html/generalnews_detail.php?id=2239
  6. Hunnie79

Thruxton BTCC YRC Ticket offer - mega saving

I think we might do royal themed racing that weekend... long term forecast says beautiful weather and BBQ on Saturday evening in the YRC Dome - what do you reckon?
  7. Hunnie79

Hiya Yup - membership runs year on year from when you sign up to the end of October (i.e. end of racing season). Hope you'll join us again!:)
  8. Hunnie79

Hi all For those of you thinking about coming down to Thruxton we've got our ticket offer confirmed - http://www.yourracingcar.com/news_article.php?p_id=latest_stories&article_id=108 Massive saving of £18 per ticket on race day including paddock access and there are Saturday and weekend...
  9. Hunnie79

Food etc.

Or follow your nose....gentle wafts of a good night had by all should lead you in the right direction!;)
  10. Hunnie79

Food etc.

Nope - Hostility it is - we're pros - ask anyone!
  11. Hunnie79

Food etc.

Now...I'm not trying to put the sausage fryers out of work on BTCC weekends but... if you wanted to save yourself some hassle we've launched a new race goers hostility lounge where you can get your grub and hang out with like minded race nutters (and...
  12. Hunnie79

Autosport 2011

You can't have her![:@]
  13. Hunnie79

Autosport 2011

It seems that despite having no current reason to start picking on rivals, our grid girl Natalie has decided to start the fight early. Seems to be a 'yellow blood' at heart!;)
  14. Hunnie79

Special Tuning UK Could Run 4 Leons in BTCC

Just so you know - we're using the same engines as each other - call it a competitive collaboration! We both wanted to avoid the TOCA solution and use a VW base so all good!
  15. Hunnie79

SCN YRC BTCC Competition

Hi guys, happy New Year! Just a quickie - we've extended this competition until after the Autosport Show for a tonne of reasons including snow and pay days - on request from a number of people! Competition now runs until Monday 17th January. H x
  16. Hunnie79

SCN YRC BTCC Competition

Already done! Nuffink getting past me today!
  17. Hunnie79

SCN YRC BTCC Competition

Darned good point sir! I shall have a clever techie whip me up a fancy Golfy one! :)
  18. Hunnie79

SCN YRC BTCC Competition

Don't worry - I gottcha!
  19. Hunnie79

SCN YRC BTCC Competition

I appear to have acronym-itis. Firstly I've got to say a massive thanks for the continued support of the SCN clan despite our move across to the VW sister in the BTCC... if you squint a bit and listen carefully, you'll never know the difference;) So - to get the SCN YRC year off to a...
  20. Hunnie79

Look what i found hiding away in MK

They've been there for years!