Search results

1. kopec56

my fr tdi pd 130

new leon cupra starfish alloys
  2. kopec56

Lean starfish alloys on mk4 ibiza

I just got some starfish alloys on mine running 205/40/17 they don't rub at all and my car is seriously slammed il try n get a picture in the daylight soon
  3. kopec56

Liam's Ibiza FR

hi mate where did u get the exhaust made up ?
  4. kopec56

Turbo whistle , cupra tdi

my fr whistles i removed a pipe from the air box and put the pd 160 intake on and the whistle sounds ace now :)
  5. kopec56

MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

ebay probley or piston heads . fink seat do them but your talking mega bucks and they are 17s on the ibiza .leon are 18s
  6. kopec56

my fr tdi pd 130

whitline r.a.r.b now fitted set to the middle seting great bit of kit really sharpens up the handleing
  7. kopec56

Which Anti Roll Bar??

can any 1 help me .since slamming my fr tdi on fk coilovers the drivers side driveshaft rubs on the a.r.b. even with the short droplink kit from awsome gti. i have since come across venomsport which say they have an a.r.b with bigger rings so theres more clearence on the driveshaft just...
  8. kopec56

my fr tdi pd 130

Bought a whiteline rear arb should get it put on at weekend
  9. kopec56

Shorter droplinks?

Just got some shorter droplinks for my lowerd car does any 1 no if they are hard to fit ???
  10. kopec56

my fr tdi pd 130

back droped bout 100mm maby more front s are wound have way down
  11. kopec56

My MK4 Ibiza Cupra K300 hybrid 299bhp 299ft/lb

really love it in yellow great job mate
  12. kopec56

Coilover question...

just fitted a set of fk street lines to my fr and fink they are fab well better than standard n it looks sick slammed to the rear adjusters out n its down about 100 mm looks ace :)
  13. kopec56

my fr tdi pd 130

now on fk coilovers no adjusters on back just waiting on short drop links from awsome gti £30 bargain
  14. kopec56

New FMIC kit available

any body tryed this ebay kit is it worth the buy ?
  15. kopec56

My Mk4 Ibiza FR - then MX5 - Then M3 - Now E36 328

looking at yours makes me want to get my arse into gear and get my coilovers put on looks awsome mate
  16. kopec56

Seat ibiza mk4 in grey, lots of pictures :D

loving the front vr6 splitter were did u pik that up mate
  17. kopec56

Robo's Mk4 Ibiza FR TDI PD130 * Jabbasport

nice car kids love the stance . im upgrading from shocks n springs to fk coilovers soon as they arrive ,same as you springs just dont go low enough in my opinion
  18. kopec56

Jabbasport Rear Anti Roll Bar

I ment is it worth buying as its cheaper than the jabba 1 .is it cheaper because its rubbish or what ?? Oh n sorry for commenting 5years on i forgot your not aloud to do that !!!
  19. kopec56

Jabbasport Rear Anti Roll Bar

awesome gti have the white line rear arb n i fink its £140 worth a look
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise