Search results

1. 1M cupra R wheels

Where you based? Possibly interested in the wheels
  2. Heater matrix

Few self tappers from some lower trim panels. I just took my time. Finding those 10mm bulkhead bolts were fun. I cured a few rattles, fixed some broken air vents, tidied up the stereo wiring ect. Just finished the rocker gasket and replaced the washer jet hoses that went brittle.
  3. Heater matrix

all done, worst job to do on one of these. £700 quid at a garage, cost me £50 and 2 days.
  4. Heater matrix

Ever wished you did not start somthing Mostly back together now, no more steam through the heaters
  5. Cupra r heater matrix

My heater matrix has sprung a leak, what one do I need? Eurocarparts lists one with jubilee clips and one with push fit. Thanks
  6. Water leak. NOT door card

recently had this too, resealed the pollen filter housing but turned out to be the rear washer pipe came appart under the glove box, was wrapped with the rest of the loom so was difficult to find
  7. gv05 cnu

has a bad oil leak from the rocker, needs disks and pads, calipers refurbing, paint tidying up, a ball joint and abit of love.
  8. gv05 cnu

after regretting selling my mint 2005 cupra r 4 years ago i vowed to buy another if the right one came up.... i pick this up friday....75k in grey but need alot of love. does anyone recognise it? has a cupranet sticker on the rear window and found a thread on her but after as much detail as...
  9. buying a Mk1 Cupra R

Got any pics?
  10. Cobra Exhaust Owners, Reviews please.

Had the non res turbo back on my old cupra r and it sounded amazing, had the same exhaust fitted to my Mrs k1 and the brackets snapped off causing a blow, was repaired at the hq in Sheffield with no drama.
  11. Project OEM+

Only did the basics, the next stage for me was poly bushing everything, some chunky anti roll bars and a fmic for a stage 1+ Really miss this car, can't find another in decent nick now, there's more being stripped than sold. Get some pics up. Did you go ultimate dubs?
  12. Project OEM+

Sounds good, I sold my lcr awhile back to a guy in Liverpool who was replacing a much loved fiat coupe....
  13. what have you done to your car today ?

Put it up for sale :(
  14. Slow fan speed

Sorted, cheers
  15. slow speed fan not working

Ok, those ebay ones are no good, need to be 1 ohm
  16. Slow fan speed

Does anyone have a video of there fans in slow speed that they could post up? Need to work out if I need to do the resistor mod.
  17. slow speed fan not working

When you rounds Greg's next? Need to see if it's same as mine
  18. slow speed fan not working

You checked the fuses?
  19. slow speed fan not working

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?sku=1174282 This is where I'm getting mine from. Mine and Greg's are both f****d