Search results

1. Heater matrix

Ever wished you did not start somthing Mostly back together now, no more steam through the heaters
  2. Cupra r heater matrix

My heater matrix has sprung a leak, what one do I need? Eurocarparts lists one with jubilee clips and one with push fit. Thanks
  3. gv05 cnu

after regretting selling my mint 2005 cupra r 4 years ago i vowed to buy another if the right one came up.... i pick this up friday....75k in grey but need alot of love. does anyone recognise it? has a cupranet sticker on the rear window and found a thread on her but after as much detail as...
  4. Slow fan speed

Does anyone have a video of there fans in slow speed that they could post up? Need to work out if I need to do the resistor mod.
  5. mrs+invisible stump= carnage

the other half drove over a low lying stump in a car park today causing a fair bit of damage to her k1, its damaged the bumper clips, split the bumper, pushed the headlight up breaking another mounting bar and somhow damaged a cooling fan. looks expensive so going through the insurance. insurers...
  6. k1 front end parts list

does anyone have a parts diagram for the front end of a cupra? my headlight is out of alignment and it looks like where it mounts too behind the bumper has snapped.
  7. k1 running with key removed

been doing this all day, turn ignition off and engine still runs. have to turn key back to start position then back off again to cut the engine. spare key works fine so im guessing a worn key. is this a common issue?
  8. lcr front wishbone rear bush

its time to get these replaced. Have been thinking about polybushing them but midland vw advised me to just keep them as the solid type, as poly ones squeek to much and there customers tend to bring there cars back after about 3 months and go back to oem. Who has poly bushes and what do you...
  9. 3'' cobra turbo back exhaust

does anyone have one fitted? ordering one later to be fitted the weekend. im having the 200 cell sport cat too, will i need a lambda spacer?
  10. Turbo back exhaust

just about to order a cobra turbo back exhaust, what gaskets will i need? if i go de-cat will i need a spacer for the lambda?
  11. k1 middle silencer removal

anyone done this and is it worth doing? the mrs wants a deeper exhaust note
  12. mot fail on emmisions

evening, my 2005 lcr failed its mot today on emmisions heres part of the report:- 2nd fast idle test limit actual speed 2450 2850 /min 2534 /min ok co 0.3 %vol 0.46...
  13. Failed on emissions

Mot tested said i need a new cat, before i go down that rout i want to check the maf+ lambda sensors are working properly, i have vcds lite and a working cable so what do i need to log ect? im new to vcds so go easy :0 cheers
  14. pro-bolt

need to replace the hex bots that secure my headlights and the bolts for the slam panel as they are proper rusty, does anyone know what size they are? :blink:
  15. van wax

can somone reccomend me a wax for my work van? not that bothered about the look of it, i just need somthing to help with the weekly clean and keep it as low maintenence as i can.
  16. mk1 leon footwell leak repair guide

over the last 3 months ive noticed my passenger footwell getting soaked when it rains or i wash my car, this is how i repaired the common leaks found in a mk1 leon... 1) pollen filter the leak started after having my windscreen replaced, using a hose i ran water over the screen an checked...
  17. vag com in wolverhampton..

any one in wolves with vag com that could turn off my airbag light for beer tokens? :whistle:
  18. induction kits

whats the best induction set up for the k1?:shrug:
  19. First mods.

the mrs collected her k1 yesterday and she loves it, what is the best mods for these? thinking of a decent intake and maybe a new bov? i have a cupra r with forge dv, jatex cone ect so this is a little quiet compared :)
  20. john ashley exhausts

decided on a custom cat back on my lcr, doing my research and im only seeing good reviews about john ashley in walsall, anyone had any dealings with them? or can anyone recomend anyone else? can rule mij out straight away..
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.