Search results

1. bogdan_wrc

Hurdy's Polo GTI - Ibiza cousin!

wonderfull car :) what brake pads are you using, and how is the feeling? i have the same brakes with CORSA pads and TAROX brake fluid and the feeling is not great :(
  2. bogdan_wrc

advantage of fitting a catch can

so, anybody knows any Catch Can which is smaller that the normal one, with 19mm inlets? or only custom made ones? around 18cm in height? and the ones which are made custom, do they have smth inside? or are simple, empty cans?
  3. bogdan_wrc

i didnt show that and pretended to be the perfect solution :)) expensive as hell, but i showed it as a sample for size. btw, i have one custom made also, so do not judge a man instantly :P by a link what the mounting point difference between the S3/TT and Cupra? sam, looking forward for...
  4. bogdan_wrc

i found this: http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/product.php?xProd=32894&xSec=8764
  5. bogdan_wrc

any ideas of a catch can which is smaller than the usual size (18 cm) ? meaning a height of ~10cm? my engine bay is really crowded...
  6. bogdan_wrc

http://www.355nation.net/forum/engine-drivetrain/39970-thoughts-crankcase-breather-filters-24.html http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/engine-modifications/124379-wats-inside-your-catch-can.html http://www.iwsti.com/forums/2-5-liter-litre-factory-motor/37011-whats-inside-your-oil-catch-can.html...
  7. bogdan_wrc

Thank RobDon, thats what I have heard also...and that is why I was asking the question...because I know that the ones which are good value for money have either a wall/plate or a metal sponge inside. But is it normal to see oil in the intake hose if the catch can is empty? Because this oil...
  8. bogdan_wrc

I have one which is custom made (smaller, to fit the crowded space from my engine bay) and its empty inside. And sometimes I have a blue smoke from my exhaust when in engine brake...so i thought it could be from this fact...
  9. bogdan_wrc

anybody opened a catch can? is it empty inside or does it have a metal wall..or a metal sponge?
  10. bogdan_wrc

Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

what solution did you use for the recirculating oil from the intake? do you have an oil catch can? i have mounted an oil catch can, and now I am experiencing a blue smoke at the rear of the car when in engine brake or when i let the engine reducing the rpm by itself. for example, when in...
  11. bogdan_wrc

thanks for the pics :) i asked Bill on the topic there for a quotation regarding the brakes.
  12. bogdan_wrc

312 Boxter Front Brakes or AP Racing kit?

so, how much will cost a complete set (suited for my car) of TVR/APs with fitment for 323 or 330 (i do not know if 330 will fit my standard 17" wheels), with brackets, and metal hoses (do you have these? ) and possible ferodo ds2500 pads? the Ds2500 are the ones for Cupra R also? and shipment...
  13. bogdan_wrc

i do not know who Bill is :) is he the user "ibizacupra" who answered my topic, there? I measured the OEM 17" wheels clearance with the chart made from the APRacing site, and they fit perfectly. i do not know it the 330 disc will fit my standard wheels. :(
  14. bogdan_wrc

thank you for the answers, and for offtopic on your topic:) the track days are still very few for me this year :( so its a difficult choice. any issues with the fitments of the brakes? i am not so lucky as you to buy them from ebay, so the only option si from APRacing UK. on ebay i am not...
  15. bogdan_wrc

hmm..until i find the post related to your brakes, can you please tell me how do the brakes feel, compared tot the standard ones? i have some upgrade, but the our callipers are small why didn't Audi choose the CupraR brembo 323 calippers? :cry: and you recommend GT28 or APRacing as a the...
  16. bogdan_wrc

looks wonderful! a little bit smaller, is mine. the one for CupraR from FORGE, and it is mounted exactly like yours. what oil are you using..and do you have the brakes upgraded? i am curently using this oil http://www.motul.com.au/product_line_up/4stroke/4stroke13.html "Recommendated...
  17. bogdan_wrc

312 Boxter Front Brakes or AP Racing kit?

So, for my 2001 1.8T S3, with standard 312 front brakes I need an upgrade. Until now, these two options were found. the standard Porsche Boxter brakes use same 312 discs as I already have (which currently are EBC Turbo Groove), and with Ferodo DS2500 pads can be available for ~1000 pounds, so...
  18. bogdan_wrc

wonderful. i was afraid that any turbo bigger than the stock one would kill the day to day drive-ability. i would like to upgrade to a GT28RS or IHI VF34...in the future. i didnt keep track where is the software made for your upgrades? sorry :)
  19. bogdan_wrc

wow..mine is full of dust, no matter what i do. i have the same problem with the exterior of the car. dust is a big issue in my country. i have to clean my air filter each 1500 miles :( your car looks very nice! is it still very drivable in town? i mean...is it still a all day car?
  20. bogdan_wrc

i get it.... how often do you wash the engine ?:) and with something special?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.