Search results

1. beavz_28

Leon mk1 TDI MILLTEK EXHAUST??

hi has anyone got any pics of a mk1 leon tdi with the milltek gt80 twin pipe and a cupra r bumper?? can't decide whether to get a oval cupra R one exhaust or a twin gt80 .... thanks
  2. beavz_28

Mk1 Seat Leon Cupra TDI Candy White

for the fans of the mk1 leon..... here's my tdi project I Stripped the car right down had it resprayed and built it from the shell upwards I've gone for standard looks but hoping to see 260-300bhp its currently at stage 2 with the following modifications Engine Egr delete K&N anel filter...
  3. beavz_28

Help With Clutch Kit

i have a 6-speed 1.8t leon running around 210-220 at best atm i got the gearbox out today to replace the clutch slave cylinder and was thinking about coverting to (g60 flywheel and vr6 clutch) Anyone done this to their 1.8t leon? have read a few threads but mixed impressions? was...
  4. beavz_28

Clutch pedal on floor!

leon 1.8t 20v clutch pedal on the floor fluid going down how will i know if its master cylinder or slave? where the leak is? all pipes look ok.?? thanks
  5. beavz_28

leon steering rack

anybody know if the steering rack on a 1.6 leon is different to on the 1.8t?? let me knw thanks
  6. beavz_28

Leon 1.8T Conversion From 1.6?

hi anybody done a conversion on a mk1 leon?? need some pointers Thanks :whistle:[B)]:bleh::blink::banned::banned::banned:
  7. beavz_28

MK1 Leon Candy White

Heres some pictures of my standard 1.6 leon Seing as these cars in white are rare i thought id spent a bit of time adding cupra r kit and some other styling... started with cupra r interior and front bumper..... then rear.... then main beam & fog 8000k hid Then bbs...
  8. beavz_28

help with side skirts!!

Hi, basically i have a side skirt(well 3 now) that have the part number 1mo 853 853 and says LH on it i am pretty sure it is the left hand N/S skirt????? i tried ordering a O/S (drivers side) skirt 2ce now and now i have recieced a further 2 the same is this me being stupid or the other...
  9. beavz_28

Rear electric windows HELP please..

I have a 2002 seat leon but it has rear non-electric windows anyone help me out as to how to convert them to electric?? Will the wiring already be in the door? Or any other thread on topic?? Thanks James
  10. beavz_28

Mfd sat nav help?? Ipod interface / aux

i have seat sat nav with 6 cd-changer and i want to play songs through my iphone preferrably though cable but aux if not the sat nav is same as..... it has an aux option on the sat nav but i dont know what cable to get anyone done it? or know how???? I have 6cd-changer and...
  11. beavz_28

where to buy/recondition my turbo????

anyone know the best place to get a turbo or get mine reconditioned for a resonable price?? its for my 2004 seat leon cupra TDI 150pd let me know cheers
  12. beavz_28

Cd changer help??

I have a leon cupra with the has standard 6 disc cd changer/sat nav thingy and when i put in cd's it sometimes recognises them and othertimes just says cd error or no cd??? I have tried cleaning the lens but still only plays some random cds when it feels like it any ideas n e 1
  13. beavz_28

Leon cupra help "double din" & "cambelt"

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a facia and/or double din unit for my mk1 cupra i have a part number for the facia but i need a new one (1MO 863263) in black ANYONE?? Also when is the cambelt due on cupra tdi 150?????????? as dont want to leave t too long it on 42,000 Thanks
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members