Search results

1. cyphnar

Ibiza FR TDI - Buying advise

They are an official SEAT accessory link -Cyph
  2. cyphnar

Ibiza FR TDI - Buying advise

Chrome covers aren't a standard part, i believe yo're looking at a £40 accessory... the FR's should have a grey/silver wing mirror cover (but still plastic, not shiny reflective like chrome). I thought the cambelt interval was 50k, so 62 seems a bit far down the road... I'm probably wrong tho...
  3. cyphnar

Struggling to replace Cupra TDI

123d is a superb car but when you hit the second turbo say bye bye to the economy! Diesel, economic and fun.. Audi TT Quatro TDi? :think: -Cyph
  4. cyphnar

Graphite Vinyl Matching

I've no idea how to answer your question (my car is black!) but sounds like a great plan! would like to see pics :) -Cyph
  5. cyphnar

Just bought my Ibiza FR..hello!

Hi Jim, I'm also James and have a black FR TDi 130 (mines a 57 ;) ) loads of potential for mods (performance and asthetic) :) I've put a badgeless grill on mine, and de-wipered the back so far, planning a remap tho and it could do with lower probably! As for cleaning i'm using autoglym polish...
  6. cyphnar

Badgeless Grill

As promised here are some pics (sorry for the state of the car, it needs a clean!) Thoughts?
  7. cyphnar

Steering wheel buttons

If the same buttons always work when the wheel is in a certain position I'd be inclined to agree with you on the slip ring front. If it is the slip ring, then the brushes are probably gone and replacing the slip ring will be quicker/easier/cheaper than trying to repair a slip ring. -Cyph
  8. cyphnar

Badgeless Grill

Looks good :) mine arrived today and I fitted it (removing the top clips was a pain!) but have no pics yet. I'll try to take some tomorrow. Mines also a black FR, and I'm really happy with the look of the front :D -cyphnar
  9. cyphnar

SouthWest In Car Tech Tuning?

I'm not sure if I'm going to get my car mapped withthem as I'm skeptical about the figures; as knackerdecobre says its seems like a big gain in bhp compared to torque. Has anyone ever used this company for a remap? -Cyph
  10. cyphnar

SouthWest In Car Tech Tuning?

Hey, Has anybody heard of or used South West In Car Tech? www.southwestincartech.co.uk Just had a quotte back on re-mapping my Ibiza FR, as follows. Seems like some big gains (around 45%) anyone think this might be too much? I'd love to hear some reviews on these guys if you've used...
  11. cyphnar

Tapatalk Iphone App Android Support

Yes it is an iPhone app (sorry for not being clear!). It makes browsing the forum quick and easy, but it's really basic and there are no pictures or anything :/ but it is freeand works with no probs on SCN so I can live without pics when I'm away from the pc :D -Cyph
  12. cyphnar

Tapatalk Iphone App Android Support

Kaytri? You could also try kaytri, which is free and works with SCN (I'm using it now). Pretty striped down and basic but easy to navigate etc. -Cyph
  13. cyphnar

Do I buy aftermarket de-cat or get it chopped out?

Aimez missed the leading 1 (and edited the post), but her original price of 200ish with labour is still correct. I dont see how a de-cat is much different than just having a piece of pipe in place, or is there something special happening on the inside? -cyph
  14. cyphnar

fog light conversion

I cant believe they would have designed two wiring harnesse for fogs and no fogs... I would expect there to be the correct wiring already, i dont know but thats what i'd do! -Cyph
  15. cyphnar

lowering

Marky, there have been some threads recently on this, or try using the search function. Also have a look at the SCN sponsors section of the forum for a whole bunch of companies who do tuning and performance parts. The company that springs (cue: groan) to mind is DPM, but I've never used them...
  16. cyphnar

upgraded clutch

Lol Stebbi i think you may have been attacked by some for of predictive text?!
  17. cyphnar

De-wipered Rear

Finally done! Thanks for all the input and help! This was my first mod, and i can see an expensive summer comming! -cyph
  18. cyphnar

De-wipered Rear

Hey, OK, so i have managed to get the boot trim off (thanks Jack) and un-done the three bolts :) but i have an issue, where the wiper has been broken off, there's still a bit on the back of the window. I've removed the nut but now i cant budge the remaining plastic part (the bracket the wiper...
  19. cyphnar

De-wipered Rear

Thanks Jack! That is an amzingly helpful guide! Wish I'd had it an hour ago! Sadly it's too dark now and I don't want to lose any screws/clips so I'll do it tomorrow in the light. Thanks for the help :) -Cyph
  20. cyphnar

De-wipered Rear

Thanks for the info. I'm just looking at taking the boot trim out and I think I'm being retarded! I've "opened" the covers that give access to the lights and removed the two screws that hold the trim to the boot, but i can't take the trim off? is there a technique or do i need to just give it...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.