Search results

1. welly

Ace Cafe - VAG Night

Hi All, Is anyone planning on attending from here to the VAG Ace Cafe night? I'm currently Seat-less, but I'll be popping along after work and would be good to talk Seats with people as I'm not sure I'll be a fan of the no doubt prevalent mk4 golfs on air. Its the 28th of February at...
  2. welly

Bump Strips

Hi all, I'm looking to get my bump strips colour coded at some point on my cupra. Going to go buy some spares so I can keep my car for work whilst they're getting painted. Anyone know how much the dealers charge for them? And is there a better please to get them if not the dealers? Thank you.
  3. welly

Spoiler measurements

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone can help, I need a gti 8v or 16v spoiler measured please, length and width. If anyone can help I'd much appriciate it. Thanks.
  4. welly

Welly's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra - Black betty- New wheels on!

After much hassle, i've finally got the mk3 on the road. Its got a scorpion cat back exhaust, which sounds quite nice but i'm not really sure on the performance increase? A forge split-r dump valve, uprated discs and pads, and a jabbasport re-map to a claimed 212bhp. I've got a print out but it...
  5. welly

Problems

Hi there, Got my mk3 cupra a while back but havn't had the chance to get it on the road yet. Knew the clutch was slipping when I got the car but went outside to start it up and the pedals on the floor, got the pedal back up and now won't go in gear at all sometimes, is it likely to be a lack...
  6. welly

Resprays

Out of curiousity, for future plans. How much approximately would a respray be on my cupra in audi white, door shuts, and bodywork? Any general idea would be great. Max
  7. welly

Gti gauges problem solved!

Hi all, I bought the facelift gti gauges a while back as the black and yellow dials with the huge clocks wern't really doing it for me, me and my dad 'bete noir' were hoping for an easy switch over but we got the usual issue with the oil pressure buzzer. We agreed that although removing the...
  8. welly

Welly's MK2 GTI try hard - gone but not forgotten

This is how it looked when I bought it. There were a few rust spots, and generally it looked a bit of an ugly duckling :( But I could see its POTENTIAL
  9. welly

Back Box's

Hello all, Just order a straight through centre section for my 1996 1.4, it fits straight on to the cat which should hopefully be less hassle, but I don't know where to start with backboxes that will fit straight onto the standard diameter? Recomendations would be very appriciated! Thanks...
  10. welly

Mk 2 Exhaust issue.

Hi all, I've got a mk 2 1.4 ibiza and mot time is coming up fast. A fair few holes have developed in the centre section. As my mot is really soon I've got a new standard centre section on the way to just get me through my mot but I'm really after a performance exhaust system. I was intending on...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.