Search results

1. T10HJP

lights on warning buzzer not working

I'd also say its the microswitch.. had mine like that for an age until I left the keys in it, shut the door and heard the alarm beep.... Luckily I was only working on the drive and had a spare in the house. I removed the door card and locking mechanism and found that when the door is opened...
  2. T10HJP

Ibiza Cupra TDI Producing White Smoke

if your looking for boost leaks.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMok2y05jNE very helpful :D Paulie..
  3. T10HJP

RARB - which one?

I've got the Jabba RARB on mine, found it perfect for on the track/fast road, it is a little sketchy in the wet though as it has stiffened up the rear so much that it tends to invoke oversteer at the slightest hint of throttle movement/bumps. I mainly drive round Milton Keynes so lots of...
  4. T10HJP

Remap Advice

Agreed ^^^
  5. T10HJP

SFS Trubo Outlet Pipe

The PD130/PD160 turbo outlets are exactly the same, I now run a 2.5inch (63mm iirc) system from turbo outlet to the inlet manifold. Paulie..
  6. T10HJP

Yellow Soot Monster - Ibiza FR Hybrid

Cheers guys. The brakes were quite expensive. Luckily though I managed to get them with brake lines, carriers and a decent set of disks and pads to go with them. What wheels have you got? Clearance was quite tight with the standard Cupra alloys (luckily I run 10mm spacers on the front) Paulie..
  7. T10HJP

Cheers matey. Not sure on the clutch and SMF, been looking at Sach's clutches but have heard that the SouthBend SMF is ultra quiet. Still got to save up for it first though ;) Paulie..
  8. T10HJP

I have noticed a difference.. It pulls much harder and seems to keep pulling longer too :) I used this guide http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=239162 all the information is on there :D Paulie..
  9. T10HJP

Had another busy weekend working on the car. This time some new brakes. The cars brakes were upgraded to the Golf GTi 312mm fronts quite some years ago now and were painted in red. The car was in desperate need of disks and pads all round so I started looking around for Porsche upgrades. I...
  10. T10HJP

I was out working on the car last weekend when checking the boost run I found my turbo outlet to FMIC pipe had done this.. As you can see, the pipe is literally on its last legs. So a trip down to SFS to go and get some new silicone hose. I have had a piece of Ali pipe in my garage for...
  11. T10HJP

SFS Trubo Outlet Pipe

Pics as promised.. Paulie..
  12. T10HJP

SFS Trubo Outlet Pipe

The pipe directly off the turbo. Fitted mine today. Will post up some pics later on Paulie..
  13. T10HJP

SFS Trubo Outlet Pipe

So it's more of a sound damper than a flow damper then. From what the description you gave there says I'm to expect some kind of crazy noise? Have you got rid of your damper? Paulie..
  14. T10HJP

SFS Trubo Outlet Pipe

Nice one Ste.. It appears just to be more of a restrictor than a damper. A restrictor that makes seat charge nearly £100 for that tiny piece of pipe :lol: Paulie..
  15. T10HJP

SFS Trubo Outlet Pipe

I've just brought a new turbo outlet pipe from SFS along with the outlet connector. I vaguely remember someone saying that in the OEM outlet pipe has some kind of 'boost damper' inside it, does anyone know if this is true and if there is any danger of just fitting the SFS outlet port? Paulie..
  16. T10HJP

Ha ha, some how I don't think he'll be able to make up loads of sets but I'll still ask ;) Paulie..
  17. T10HJP

Cheers matey.. I'll have a word with him and see what he says ;) Paulie..
  18. T10HJP

Id be definitely looking at the Cupra's just for the fact the interior is much nicer.. I have spent so much money on getting as much of the Cupra interior as I can where I wished I'd just brought a Cupra ;) Good luck on the car hunting :D Paulie..
  19. T10HJP

Thanks.. Not really sure why I had the map taken off, think it was my 'sensible' head telling me that it was going to destroy the car. I should of mentioned on there that I actually went back to unit18 and they loaded the old software back on so its actually running the Jabba mapping again...
  20. T10HJP

Another quick update, After seeing a thread on here about Bonnet gas struts for the Ibiza I thought that I'd like a set of those, using the drawings given one of my good friends offered to make me up some brackets, So here are some pics of the build up process.. I had a can of...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.