Search results

1. Bedlam

Is the Ateca range fitted with the Soundaktor gizmo?

As above title, if it is then I will delete it , don't want to start removing trim in the engine bay to find it is not there
  2. Bedlam

"Black Magic" Paint

Can anyone confirm whether SEAT "Black Magic" is the same colour/shade as Skoda "Black Magic" ?
  3. Bedlam

Ambient Temperature

Does anyone happen to know where the Ambient Temperature display gets it reading from on the car...........or in plain English where is the sensor located?
  4. Bedlam

Front Brake Disc "Tramlines"

Was giving the wheels of my 57 2.0 TFSI FR DSG a good clean yesterday and noticed two things: 1. One of the discs (front offside) has far more noticable "tramlines" than the other 3 discs. The vehicle was bought from Seat dealer in Feb 09 at 14 months old (don't ask me where it's been) with 500...
  5. Bedlam

2.0 TFS1 Wipers

I know this is fussy but is it possible to make the driver side (RHD) wiper be the second to operate? My setup at the moment, passenger side blade down second and therefore last up, leaves a really annoying blade end water mark in my vision :cartman:
  6. Bedlam

Glovebox Light Leon Mk II....Anyone fitted one

Moved the above from original thread as topic changed Anyone Help?
  7. Bedlam

Passenger Airbag Leon 2.0 TFSI FR DSG

I have had my Oct 2007 built Leon for 10 days now and loving it. Still finding my way around re features and am confused about the passenger airbag. 1. I do not have a switch to turn it off, just a blanking plate on right of glovebox 2. I do not have a "Airbag Off" warning light behind...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.