Search results

1. prezf

Piper exhaust mk2 leon

Cool, thanks for advice guys, didn't even think about BCS, i will look into this as well
  2. prezf

Piper exhaust mk2 leon

Hi guys, Has anyone had Piper cat back fitted on their tfsi? I am looking at fitting the cupra r style exhaust and i am a bit torn between milltek and piper. I have some knowledge about milltek but wanted to know what experience people have with piper. Thanks in advance :)
  3. prezf

Prezf -MK2 Leon - Carbon Engine Cover Fitted **PICS**

hi mate, I am pretty sure they are 330x28mm same as this http://fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk/index.php?_a=product&product_id=1741 just withouth drilled discs. I will be getting 330x28 discs eventually. I paid £680 for my kit on ebay, was brand new, had a lot of luck it was vw worshop closing down...
  4. prezf

I would love rs4 buckets but cupra ones are more realistic :)
  5. prezf

cheers mate, once stage 2+ is completed I'll be looking at sorting out interior, hope to get some decent seats and get other bits sorter.
  6. prezf

cheers mate, I know a lot of people won't like that project but it is very special for me so I don't care :)
  7. prezf

mate don't ask,probably close to £15k, engine conversion was £6k alone. I would say get a cupra, it's cheaper, but I don't regret it do be honest. I slowed down but will be getting exhaust done next month together with remap :)
  8. prezf

Hi mate, I both this kit from germany some time ago. it's not that hard to fit, adjusting the hinges took some time though. I'm actully looking at taking them off. Somebody from here wanted the hinges but if he's not intersted any more you can take them. cheers
  9. prezf

Brake caliper colour?

red looks good :)
  10. prezf

that's good news. yeah I'm thinking about some solutions to get coilpacks covered I live 5 minutes from AMD now so if you ever go there on weekend give me a shout, would be nice to meet up and see your new ride.
  11. prezf

Hi Jason, Yeah it doesn't, which is a bad point, there is a full cover but it won't fit if you have aftermarket intake. I see you did quite a bit to your car already :D
  12. prezf

Just fitted new engine cover, nice addition to the bay :)
  13. prezf

Cupra R - cost v colour

just get the yellow one and wrap it in any colour you like, you'll still save quite a bit :)
  14. prezf

Sound proofing under bonnet

got same problem as well, even worse when there's no engine cover.. luckly getting nice one fitted this week. Still need to get my sound proofing sorted, new one is £50 :(
  15. prezf

turbo upgrade

seems like it
  16. prezf

turbo upgrade

have a look here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tfsi-Leon-Golf-A3-K04-Turbo-Kit-Upgrade-360-Bhp-/140658802526?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item20bfeaff5e I saw turbos for under £500 few times on ebay as well, so worth checking :)
  17. prezf

Thanks. Funny enough I had a set of those when they first came out few years ago. They were LHD and I had a foult on one of them so sent them back. Since then just running on HID like 8000k colour as well
  18. prezf

Fair enough :D When I put the kit on there wasn't much choice out there. I don't like the one that SEAT makes so decided to go that route. Now I probably would go for JE Design one but don't fancy spending another £1500. With the doors, again, had them on for few years now. I will get it back...
  19. prezf

I got them from Germany couple years ago. I'm planning to get them of next year so if you want the hinges they yours for a beer :)