Search results

1. tobi20v

Inlet cams from N/A 20VT

So, that would mean, that the AGN inlet cam would be perfect for 1.8t Ibiza with more BHP on higher RPM? Does anybody has the part number to the AGN inlet cams? Cheers
  2. tobi20v

Tobis MK3 Cupra - KKK-K26 arrived, new Video inside

Ja, so klein ist die Welt :) The new intake manifold: It's mashined to work with an R32 throttle body. Front and rear axle are fitted with powerflex bushes. I'll keep you updated, Regards from Gemany,
  3. tobi20v

Hi mates, some news of my Ibiza:) The turbocharger is back from the upgrade. Now it's a real K26/27 and should be able to produce somewhere around 400 450hp. Furthermore my SEM intake manifold is back from powder covering. The R32 throttlebody arrived, too. Actually I'm working on my AEB...
  4. tobi20v

Hi, i forget to display a video of the actual exhaust system with K04. I think the sound will be a little bit better, with 76mm DP and the big piping of the new manifold: Click to view Cheers, Tobi
  5. tobi20v

Water damaged ecu ???? Opinion needed

In any case, thats his fault. He didn't use new ducting paste and the screws need to be in, too. So, don't pay any money to that person and I'd say, write an article here in SCN that other users are warned of his methods and service. Cheers,
  6. tobi20v

Water damaged ecu ???? Opinion needed

Besides that you paid a lot of money, and the tuner should handle this for free as a service, don't declate the ECU as damaged. You Need to use some circuit board cleaner i.e. that one. You can also put it into cleaning alcohol, i had to do this last week, too. That often helps. Cheers
  7. tobi20v

Thanks mates :) Battery mounted in the boot: The engine is now going to be bored on 82,5mm. The head will be refurbished and optimized. Pictures will follow. Cheers,
  8. tobi20v

New suspension will be H&R monotube. I had a bilstein B14 before, but that did not get close enough to the ground :( I'd like to use some polyurethan bearings, which one do you normally use? Powerflex? cheers
  9. tobi20v

Hi Jay, It's an self development by HPerformance.de . You can PM me, if you really like one. Cheers,
  10. tobi20v

Update: The engine of the Ibiza will be rebuild. I'll use Wössner pistons with h-beam rods. Here are two pictures of the "new" turbo, its an KKK K26: the exhaust side is optimized for earlier boost. We plan to drive it with nearly 2 bar and around 400hp. The Head will be optimized...
  11. tobi20v

Hi The exhust system is selfmade by HPerformance.de it's a 70mm system, stainless stell with very good silencer components. Cheers, Tobi
  12. tobi20v

some new stuff the brakes are finally done. The new exhaust system and some other drive outs can be watched here: http://vimeo.com/user4198673/videos cheers, Tobi
  13. tobi20v

some more media :) KLICK Cheers,
  14. tobi20v

Hi There, the new brakes are finally mounted, they are pretty nice. If you are in front of the car, they are much bigger, than they seem to be on the picture. It's a 993 biturbo Porsche calipper with a two piece 322x32 frition ring. I'm actually placing the battey to the boot, pictures will...
  15. tobi20v

Cupramillo's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Gone, EVO 8 MR FQ320 CARBON ON!!

Hi Cupramillo Do you have some pictures of the mounted gauge holder? Cheers, Tobi
  16. tobi20v

Relocating battery to boot.

The cable that I used is 35mm² I think that should be thick enough. Do you think 150 amp fuse is to weak? Cheers
  17. tobi20v

Relocating battery to boot.

Hi mates, I want to put my battery in the boot to. I found all the information, that I need. The only fact that I still don't know is, what kind of "inline" fuses did you use? 150 ampere? Cheers, Tobi
  18. tobi20v

Elliott's MK3 Ibiza Cupra Update * carnage has begun*

Crazy fine stuff! What dimensions are your new wheels? Cheers
  19. tobi20v

Some new stuff from good old Germany :) At the moment, the car is parked at the nearest VW dealer. I had an accident, someone hit me on the driver side - but im going to be innocent. Plans for that season: Front brake system 322x32mm and porsche calipper, rear brake system 280x10mm. New...
  20. tobi20v

Mk3 Ibiza cupra (Ko3 Hybrid Build thread)

Hi I like these hybrids :) If I didn't have an K04 i would directly go on K03 hybrid. Really fine job up to now. Cheers Tobi
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.