Search results

1. NickCupraR

4WD or Not 4WD

Not 100percemt on this but I'm sure AWD was only available on European cars. I don't think the UK ever got the option. Don't quote me on that though. If we did get the option then they are very rare!! The AWD system was part time I think. Mainly FWD and assisted the rears when they lost grip.
  2. NickCupraR

4WD or Not 4WD

Topsport4 I think is AWD. Is the car originally from UK or is it from mainland Europe?
  3. NickCupraR

Just went to buy this

AMK was 210bhp and BAM was 222bhp but commonly know as 225PS. Both map to the same torque and BHP figures.
  4. NickCupraR

Just went to buy this

Say you want £700 off so meet in the middle at £600, pays for tax and a Map!!
  5. NickCupraR

New Ibiza Cupra owner checking in!

Welcome!!! CAVE engine was an oil burner causing many to burn out and were replaced. engine was 2010-2012 then the CTHE took over from 2012 onwards but that has still had a few issues but low key compared to the CAVE. Just remember forums are biased to faulty cars and there are loads of perfect...
  6. NickCupraR

DSG on the motorway?

Small claims court? I would like to think a Magistrate would believe the car was already knackered when sold and may split the cost 50:50?
  7. NickCupraR

Help buying cupra R

I agree you need to travel. You are unlikely to find a bargin or the dream car on your door step. I don't have much free time at the moment to spend a day going to look. Closest one to me that looks decent is 95miles and that's auto trader miles so is more like 110 miles
  8. NickCupraR

DSG on the motorway?

Car spec and do you have paddles?
  9. NickCupraR

Help buying cupra R

My last LCR had very little red if any on it and it wasnt showing any sign of being worn. I love down south and all the LCRs are miles away from me!!!
  10. NickCupraR

Help buying cupra R

im ok thanks bud as I im not in a posistion purchase privately. Thanks for letting me know about the dart garage 1 though saves a trip.
  11. NickCupraR

Help buying cupra R

Kirkyboy you're not Dart garage are you?
  12. NickCupraR

Help buying cupra R

It looks really good mate, a little overpriced i think as it is an 03 reg! I think they are based in West Bromwich (Birmingham) and that puts me right off!! Same as the Driveline sports performance people who have bad reviews all over the net! great pictures and then when you arrive its a pile...
  13. NickCupraR

Help buying cupra R

Hi Haze, i am doing the same thing. Im desperate to get an LCR ever since selling my old one. I live down south and the nearest one to me is 100 miles so want to make sure its decent/waiting for something closer. The one in Avon on auto trader i have noticed from the Pics very scuffed allows...
  14. NickCupraR

New Cupra

where bouts you based? pictures look like a spot near Midhurst in west sussex?
  15. NickCupraR

New Cupra

Good looking car mate! and well done for getting 1 at an early age. I got my first LCR when i was 21 and i was paying £700 for insurance but that was on a multicar policy with my rents as named drivers from Admiral. Not sure i would want a black box as the LCR persuades you to be heavy on the...
  16. NickCupraR

Hi,, cupra

Welcome!
  17. NickCupraR

Custom grey 280 arrived

haha everyone has that reaction when asked "did you get it from?"
  18. NickCupraR

Custom grey 280 arrived

Lovely looking car! Really like the colour of it in the car park picture. Definitly stands out!
  19. NickCupraR

Colour Change

Agree with above, The Mk4 looks mint in white but i would go for the Neveda white whcih is metallic. The candy white is slightly creamier (only noticeable when side by side). Agree with black on white look though
  20. NickCupraR

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So they are probably estimating 15k resell in 3 years then depending on mileage. Equating to around 300pcm depending on deposits and what you paid for it Keep em coming
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members