Search results

1. Mikey P

2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

I've only just booked so they only had the 9am session left
  2. Mikey P

I've booked track time wilksy, gonna leave the Mrs and kids with the tent so it's not in the boot
  3. Mikey P

1. Syphon 2. richyhartley 3. will8391 4. Hawkers 5. TaffyR 6.fozzybear 7.S70DGE 8. Chester 9. wilksy 10. icestorm81 11. Mikey p
  4. Mikey P

Very interested in this but need to tart the car up a bit, it's been off the road for a while so not had the attention it deserves Anyone from the Manchester area going down on the Saturday and camping?
  5. Mikey P

Boost issues please please help

Yea its prob that then, I tried an atmos DV aswel and it did exactly the same, was fine round town but as soon as I got on a motorway it went in to limp
  6. Mikey P

Boost issues please please help

Is the DV that's on at the min a recirc? Could just be throwin it in to limp mode if it isnt
  7. Mikey P

Youngest LCR owner on this forum?

LMAO at this thread :)
  8. Mikey P

Bought some Yokohama Parada Spec 2's, what's your thoghts on these tyres?

Got the spec 2s on my LCR, had them on for about a year and done two open pit lane days on them and realy cant fault them, as said by a few there not brilliant in the wet but i'll take that just for the grip in the dry :) Cant beleave them pics tho PRAWN, must of been driving them cars beyond...
  9. Mikey P

puzzled !

looks like it could be coolant,have you had to top it up recently?
  10. Mikey P

exhaust question??

ive taken the middle box out on mine and tbh i wouldnt bother. little bit deeper note and it hangs down a bit too low now lol
  11. Mikey P

Oil consumption on Cupra R

if its burning oil the smoke coming from the exhaust has a blue tint. check the rocker cover,thats a quite common place for oil leaks on the 1.8t
  12. Mikey P

Sold the LCR

Hope you enjoy your next motor as much as im sure you loved the LCR Dont think im ever goin to be able to sell mine,i love it to much
  13. Mikey P

How many miles to a tank????

i got to trax and back on 3/4 of a tank on sun 155mile each way :) and i wasnt exactly takin it easy all the time lol
  14. Mikey P

TRAX @ Silver stone - are you going??

good to meet some more SCNers yesterday and the convoy was alot of fun :D
  15. Mikey P

yea gonna do my best mate
  16. Mikey P

are my brembos past it ???? new pics :)

need to get mine sorted aswell,think mine are pretty much the same as what yours were like
  17. Mikey P

Advice on value of parts...

sorry its just amusin me lol small things is it not all the vacum pipes and sesors?
  18. Mikey P

Advice on value of parts...

LMAO,what a great thread
  19. Mikey P

at a wedding sat mate
  20. Mikey P

not that far away then realy. yea would of been,i get bored when im on my own and end up tryin it on with anythin and end up spending a fortune on fuel lol
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members