Search results

1. jase20vt

235/40/18 on LCR

I have this size on rear of my fr, not sure if wheels are either 8 or 8.5 x18 and never had any issues
  2. jase20vt

hi and welcome
  3. jase20vt

rust lookalike spots

pictures will help with this thread matey!
  4. jase20vt

Just got a 55 plate leon tdi 150 Jabba sport tuned to break need advice plzz

by the way I tried to message you, it says you've chose not to receive messages.
  5. jase20vt

Just got a 55 plate leon tdi 150 Jabba sport tuned to break need advice plzz

I could be interested in a few bits. was this your car have you driven it. Im after a gearbox as mine as a whine in 5th when slowing down, told its the bearings. possible the wheels and also do you know what clutch it is running miles covered etc?
  6. jase20vt

Introducing my lcr

very nice results fella. loving the r32 :)
  7. jase20vt

how many miles has everybody done??

55 reg FR coming upto 102k
  8. jase20vt

Boost Gauge Not Working

not sure if this of any help to you but when I had my 1.8t I drilled into the inlet manifold on the right hand side there's a m6 tapped hole that doesn't quite penetrate. So I removed the throttle body and put hoover pipe into it. then drilled hole. this is what I used to attach the boost...
  9. jase20vt

Introducing my lcr

nah not done a lot of detailing, iv used clay a few times and polish n wax. also used a mop a couple of times.
  10. jase20vt

Introducing my lcr

Done just bought this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dodo-Juice-Purple-Haze-Car-Wax-30ml-Poorboys-Black-Hole-Glaze-2-cloths-Pads-/111306089517?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item19ea5c242d I have some bilt hamber clay. so a detailing session is on the cards. where you from?
  11. jase20vt

Introducing my lcr

that looks stunning zig I thought the poor boys black hole was for dark coloured cars? my fr is black any been toying buying some :)
  12. jase20vt

fabia rear wiper

I want to fit a fabia rear wiper to my leon but not sure which type it is that I need. can some one send me a linky please.
  13. jase20vt

Recommended Wind Deflectors

not long bought car, already fitted.
  14. jase20vt

Recommended Wind Deflectors

I have team heko on my leon, tbh I don't see the point.
  15. jase20vt

after changing battery in remore central locking doesn't work

this will be sorted soon. I have a friend who owns locksmith company, iv not spoke to him in a while so didn't want to ask for a favour. However he called me during the week for a chat and it came down that he needed some welding doing on his 1972 beetle. new rear valence and couple of other...
  16. jase20vt

Now owner with a Mk1 Leon Cupra

hi and welcome
  17. jase20vt

Gtechniq

on that auction site iv seen the black hole and nattys wax for iirc £25 ish. What would you recommend and where from?
  18. jase20vt

Newbie saying hello :) and in need of help

my sig is years out of date, but i'm crap with photoshop etc. I now drive a 2005 FR tdi :)
  19. jase20vt

Gtechniq

damn that's slippery stuff. I'm after something descent for a black car, how do you rate the poorboys black hole?
  20. jase20vt

Newbie saying hello :) and in need of help

hi and welcome http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21 is probably best place to ask for help your you're car.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.