Search results

1. What is this?

It holds up the spare wheel carpet when pulled up, if you look on the bottom of your parcel shelf there wiill be a hook for it to go on. now you can get your spare wheel out without haveing to hold up the carpet. :-)
  2. help please people (wiper arms/blades)

i got the IV and the VI around the rong way. god i really do need to get more sleep. but for some reson i bought some mk5/V one's going to try to take them back but i don't think they will have them back. cheers lee69
  3. help please people (wiper arms/blades)

right i need some help here as i bought the rong wiper arms last weekend. i got mk5 golf wiper arms and areo blades. silly i know but i did it. i've found some mk6 golf r32 wiper arms and blades part numbers 1Q2 955 410 and 1Q2 955 409 now will these fit as i don't want to throw more money...
  4. Do I need to change hoses?

I no this sounds like a silly question to someone that already in the know ! but where do you get the carriers from ?
  5. FR TDI 150 Buying advice please

i've had one for a year now and the only things i've done is full service, cam belt/water pump, front tyres and all the bits you see down there.
  6. What tyres do you have?

Pirelli p6000 for me and they doing me fine but i've used them for my last three cars i've had.
  7. Cambelt and water pump change - how much?

If i was you i would of got the cam belt kit ! I hope i don't get to say i told you so !
  8. chrome mirrors?

noooooooooooooooooooooo ! don't do it ! ! it looks so chavy ! !
  9. Windscreen wipers

try ebay !
  10. TDI Cupra/FR Factory Options

well i would love to put my sub and amp in mine but i don't want to put my alpine head unit in so i would love to know how they did this.
  11. TDI Cupra/FR Factory Options

how did they conect the amp and sub to that head unit ?
  12. Cruise Control retrofit

it would take you 3 hours to get down to us, as my car came from wales and the best part is that it only used a quarter of a tank of fuel.
  13. Cruise Control retrofit

he really does know what he's doing why don't you ask m0rk if you could pay him to do it ! or help him do it ? he does know his stuff !
  14. Cruise Control retrofit

I got mine from Tims VW LTD but they have now closed down. I paid £49.13 +15% vat = £56.50
  15. Cruise Control retrofit

thats the numbers i have on the box i got.
  16. Cruise Control retrofit

the kit i got from my vw stealer was 1JO998527A but inside i got two box's, stalk and wireing loom. stalk 1JO95351301C Wireing Loom 1JO971425A.
  17. Cruise Control retrofit

This man really does know his stuff ! he help me with mine, thanks again m0rk ! looking forward to meeting up again at the rolling road day.
  18. Armrest hole... Where to cut?

I fitted my one last week and i took out the centre console, turned it upside down and cut around the coin holder near the top of the console(cutting the lip off with it). you will need a 13mm deep socket torque bits sorry i can't remember what size, an allen key and a small screwdriver.
  19. Cruise Control retrofit

JKM fit these in portsmouth, although i fitted mine myself. well with the help of mork on here !