Search results

1. fuel flap release fix

Broken bootlock? Let me guess... The result of a snapped wiper washer spindle? Got both actuators available if anyone needs them
  2. Looking for an autowindow reflex module

Pretty certain you can do this with programming, without buying that product. Cheap blue KKL VCDS-lite cable and a some free software 'motordiag komfort manager'
  3. Glove box tray wanted

Did you ever get this sorted? I'm breaking my Leon 👍
  4. Mk1 Leon Cupra Imperial Blue LS5S Breaking

Imperial Blue Leon Cupra breaking for spares. Had been dry stored past 10 years (since steering rack failed on way back from cousin's wedding in 2013). Usual Cupra spec. 312mm front brakes, powerfold electric mirrors, digital climate etc.. Seats, bonnet, front bumper, Whiteline rear ARB gone...
  5. Spares needed - sadly

Hi Phil, Did you ever get sorted with parts? Breaking my Leon, and have headlights available, if still required 👍
  6. Cupra Steering rack compatibility

Just what I wanted to here No fewer than 7 different part numbers listed for RHD models
  7. Cupra Steering rack compatibility

I have an MY02 Leon Cupra (180) - the steering rack has failed. Looking to get a reconned rack to fit, this one however says it's not suitable for Cupra T...
  8. Ibiza TDI - Black on black (update 7-9-12 page 4)

Saw you overtaking a few cars on the Cat&Fiddle back to Macc today.. Looked like she was going well
  9. FREE AURA RADIO CODES! North-West

Late reply here Ronin.. Doesnt matter about whether its the original code or if its been recoded, I can read it. Can also write an empty dump to the chip to permamently remove the code, since nobody bothers nicking OEM stereos anymore
  10. FREE AURA RADIO CODES! North-West

Yes I can provide your unlock code. You'll either need to post me your unit along with enough cash for me to post it back to you, or youll need to drop it off with me for a day or so and collect it.
  11. Writing adaptations to CCM

This is for my sisters golf. These functions works perfectly on my Leon. I even tried writing a couple of adaptations on my leon between trying out on the golf, just to ensure my software and hardware were working correctly, to rule this out.
  12. Writing adaptations to CCM

Neither of my two fobs are working. Have tried all the various methods of re-syncing the fobs, both with and without Vagcom/ I've replaced batteries in both fobs and still to no avail. Out of curiousity, I tried to save adaptations on the various other channels inside of the CCM, such as...
  13. Reserculating d/v spring

If your running standard boost, you just need the regular green spring. Valve Spring color coding Green - 5-15 PSI Yellow - 15-23 PSI Blue - 23-30 PSI Red - 30 + PSI
  14. Reserculating d/v spring

Yes, if it's a 007p or similar you can change the spring. Is your car remapped?
  15. Strut Pinch bolt hole threaded?

great, thanks for that. I knew both sides wouldn't be threaded, or it'd never pinch together, but I've been hammering away without joy. Thought one side may have been though. Been applying penetrating oil all through the week. I've been restricted to messing about during the evening in the...
  16. Strut Pinch bolt hole threaded?

Quick question for anyone thats ever removed their front struts from the hub for wahtever reason (fitting coilovers, cv joint repair...) Is the hub threaded where the strut pinch bolt goes through? I've removed the nut but the bolt remains tight when sticking a nut back on and trying to...
  17. THS Intercooler

I spoke with THS some time ago, when this first appeared on their site. The pipe run actually fits inside of the Golfs crash-bar. It doesn't fit inside the leons. The core would be fine, but you'd need to modify the pipework, as with any other universal cooler.
  18. 42DD Downpipe?

I was informed by HMRC, that it would be between 3.5 and 4%, then VAT on top of that. Handling fee of £8 with parcelforce. Haven't ordered, as new job location means a diesel may be on the cards, plus I've been ploughing all my money into my new house
  19. Aura Radio cd not cassett type code please

Where abouts are you based? I can decode Aura CD headunits, which I'm happy to do FOC. If your anywhere near macclesfield, let me know!
  20. 152g/s - Standard Map LC

I'll have to log boost actual and requested sometime, as my gauge isn't currently plumbed in. It's standard map, so I guess whatever boost they run standard, 8/9 psi ?? Howcome?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.