Search results

1. Seat Leon mk2 wing mirror

Years ago, I dismantled my door to do this! What a f****** nightmare!
  2. problem with wheel wobble on FL Cupra R

What pressure do you have the tyres set to? I had my Asy 2s at 38psi all round and I experienced horrible steering wheel and car shake at motorway speeds. Changed them back to factory pressure and the problem is virtually gone. A quick rebalance should finish the job. How gutted am I that...
  3. Rear door lock replacement

Do you have the correct part number for the lock mate? Mine has started to do the same!
  4. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

Absolutely brilliant! You Sir/Madam, are a legend! :D
  5. Confirm my SKC

Hi folks, Can I just confirm that the following image is in fact my SKC? I've pixelated out the number (no idea why :-p) but I can confirm that there are two number on the top line, followed by five on the bottom. I own a 2006 TDi Sport 140 and I'm looking to add a second flip key. Thanks...
  6. iPod & RNS & OEM Bluetooth - Talk to me!

Oh and I'm used to the shift now. I just blame my lateness on it!
  7. iPod & RNS & OEM Bluetooth - Talk to me!

I think you will get the clock shift no matter what. There's a thread on here somewhere where a poster changed his CAN gateway on his pre MY07 Leon hoping it would fix the issue, it didn't! I think the clock shift has something to do with the font size and spacing on the older pre MY07...
  8. iPod & RNS & OEM Bluetooth - Talk to me!

Ok, my 2 cents! I have on 06 Leon and I installed a SEAT RNS510 and MDI kit Firstly the RNS510: The SEAT model stops at revision A. The latest firmware is 1024. I bought a SEAT version as I wanted the OEM look (you can now change the splash screen using software on the VW model). It works...
  9. CAN BUS Gateway Location?

Bump! Any luck with the gateway? I've installed a Seat RNS510 in MY2006. On my MFSW I've got two telephone buttons, a voice control button, change function button, skip track buttons and volume buttons. My volume buttons and voice control button work fine, the lower of the two...
  10. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

Hey guys, I finally fitted my RNS510 and MDI kit with no problems. The airbag behind the glovebox was a bit problematic but I got there in the end. I am having some problems that I hope you can help me with: I have bluetooth in the car and I used to get the phone menu appear on the large...
  11. Tire pressure warning light defective?

Before I had the sensor problems, the indicator would alert me to small tire pressure drops. It's more the fact that it doesn't work at all now that annoys me!
  12. Tire pressure warning light defective?

Hi folks, I recently had my ABS, tire pressure and traction?!?! light all illuminate on the dash whilst driving home from work. After connecting my lappy to the car, VAG-COM found that the rear right ABS speed sensor was knackered, so I had this replaced. However, the tyre pressure...
  13. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

Thanks for getting back to me! I'll def be getting a SEAT unit. I've read so many comments regarding the clock offset issue. I was off the the understanding that even with a SEAT unit I will have this problem. Can anyone clear this up? Fair enough, does anyone else know if the Dension...
  14. GUIDE: Retro fitting OEM Satnav MFD2/MFD3

Hi folks, Just about ready to buy one of the Seat units for my 2006 TDi Sport but I have a few questions. I want iPod functionality and was going to buy the Dension GW16VC1 as well. Will the RNS510 and the Dension work together ok? Will the track names show up on the RNS510 or only on the...
  15. CAN BUS Gateway Location?

Very interested in this thread! Any update on using the same coding as a correctly functioning clock?
  16. New aero front bumper and it's not quite right!

I will do, the bumper does look identical, it's just the grills don't. The centre grill also sits on the outside of the bumper, whereas the old honeycomb one sat on the inside. I've still got the old side grills so I might even try fitting them tonight. I'm just concerned that there are only...
  17. New aero front bumper and it's not quite right!

Ok, cool. Version 2 is pretty nasty :-) Hopefully they can source the old grills, should they fit version 2 of the bumper?
  18. New aero front bumper and it's not quite right!

Sorry, the bumper is from the aero kit. The guy fobed me off by telling me that it was K1 spec or something. he was talking rubbish obviously. I've now just had them on the phone saying that the bumper is correct but the grills are wrong. i explained the the old aero grills have 3 screws...
  19. New aero front bumper and it's not quite right!

Shambles, K1 my arse. They've went and stuck a facelift aero bumper on. Not very happy!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.