Search results

1. alex_cupra09

programming new key

Not sure mate I got mine through work
  2. alex_cupra09

programming new key

Does this work on a flip key and does the key work ok ie start car and open and lock doors on remote cheers
  3. alex_cupra09

programming new key

does anybody know the process of programming a new key to the mk3 cupra cheers.
  4. alex_cupra09

ayp engine rebuild

Hi mate have you thought about going for forged pistons and rods
  5. alex_cupra09

Replacing hard brake lines are they 3/16"?!

Hi mate yes the brake pipe size is 3/16 and if you buy that flaring tool and female and male ends you will be sorted then hope that helps
  6. alex_cupra09

Brembo mounting bolts

I'd personally lock tight and use again mate but up to you if you want to renew
  7. alex_cupra09

Anyone under 20 with Cupra or boc

Hi mate it's with a company called premier choice if that's anyhelp to you
  8. alex_cupra09

Anyone under 20 with Cupra or boc

I'm 20 and paying just under a grand on my 1.8 T Cupra with 3 years no claims
  9. alex_cupra09

ibiza cupra r center console ?

Hi mate try eBay or failing that will be a main dealer jobby there is a thread on here with part numbers it's listed on there
  10. alex_cupra09

what steering wheel will fit?

Yh the LCR one fits I have that one in mine
  11. alex_cupra09

Rocky's Cupra Number 3

No probs mate he's in wrenbury just past Nantwich and yeah he works Saturdays I will get postcode for ya mate.
  12. alex_cupra09

Rocky's Cupra Number 3

Hey Tom great to see you back, nice car aswell my cousin owns a bodyshop in wrenched he painted mine White and he's recently painted waynes aswell if you need details just let me no mate
  13. alex_cupra09

Resprays

Only got the one on my display picture I will post more up tomorrow and yh really cheap lol
  14. alex_cupra09

Resprays

Hi mate just had mine done in the Audi ibis White if you look at my readers ride thread there's pictures on there of the respray
  15. alex_cupra09

I want an Ibiza mk3 cupra lcr front Splitter

Try eBay or your local seat dealer
  16. alex_cupra09

Ibiza Cupra R wheels

Great stuff cheers guys
  17. alex_cupra09

Ibiza Cupra R wheels

Does anyone know or know where I can find the part number for the oz Cupra R wheels
  18. alex_cupra09

saxo to cupra turbo

I also cam from a saxo twice vtr and vts, but love my cupra to bits.
  19. alex_cupra09

show us your small screen washer bottle

mk 4 golf washer bottles are a good choice aswell to use for relocating intercooler pipework.
  20. alex_cupra09

Can you bore out Cupra engine

yes you can not sure by how much but 1.9cc is quite common and most tunong places could pistons try backdraft motorsport or jbs auto designs.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.