Search results

1. abhardwaj1990

aBhardwaj1990's daily, Laura the Bora.....Runner up at Inters, pics on page 62

You think it looks better, standard? :love:
  2. abhardwaj1990

Some more pics from others Managed to get runner up in my class :)
  3. abhardwaj1990

Haven't updated this thread in ageeeeeeeeeeeeees. Copy and pasted from another thread: The week before Inters! Picture heavy! So, on Monday, picked my wheels up and started building Started stripping my interior Changed my handbrake because it was worn (Because drift car) Leather door...
  4. abhardwaj1990

£500 Nurburgring Challenge

:happy: Owned. Awesome read, Dave, looks like a right laugh [B)]
  5. abhardwaj1990

My Toledo V5 20V - LOUD NOISES

Please don't listen to Jordan and ruin the wheels lol. Mine were done in Audi Daytona grey. Were a bit dark tbh, would have preferred a lighter grey.....Good work so far fella
  6. abhardwaj1990

No you fool, I swapped my BBS for his Ibiza, see my thread ;) He can['t get rubber on yet, needs to get them shiny first!
  7. abhardwaj1990

Cheers buddy boys <3 Been a while since I updated, and a lot has happened! Here I go: I ended up coming to a deal with a my good friend and member on here, Llyr, and ended up owning this beast: After a little fettling, it now looks roughly like: Then I've been busy trying to get...
  8. abhardwaj1990

Tidiest Bora you've seen? Can't be mine then :happy: Looking forward to seeing them finished fella! Need any help give me a shout! Jordan, they were a spare set, the others I swapped with Llyr for his Ibiza ;)
  9. abhardwaj1990

who said you cant go euro on a cupra

Wtf is 'going euro' And the car looks like its on roller skate wheels
  10. abhardwaj1990

Tyrer's LCR : 225 : Stage 1 :

Congrats fella Thought you were selling up?
  11. abhardwaj1990

Suj's S14a 200sx....Has been replaced.....Now Sold!

Apex Gen2 6/5's by Suraj Joshi, on Flickr I'd be so temtadings to wind that down ;) Can't wait to see you and the car in a couple of weeks <3
  12. abhardwaj1990

New cupra mods

I've also heard P-torque are ****.
  13. abhardwaj1990

:love: Gold plated blingness <3 Just need paint now :love:
  14. abhardwaj1990

Gave the car a good clean last night, not seen the wheels properly clean yet, liking them even more now :love: Also bought a spare set of headlights so I can twindicate them and clean them up good and proper ^_^ In other news, the Monza's are currently being shot blasted so I can get...
  15. abhardwaj1990

All in good time Phillip, all in good time ;)
  16. abhardwaj1990

I tried lowering my bike, didn't work. So I built a jump bike :happy: Low enough to get my stubby legs over :love: Now stop spamming my thread you bellends. In other news, I'M GETTING A MK2 AGAIN <3
  17. abhardwaj1990

Shut up you bumder Cheers fella! Can't wait :love:
  18. abhardwaj1990

Cheers Damien, I'm actually really impressed with them :happy: From last night, filthy as fook
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise