2. Lee Edgecombe

L E O N Badge position

ah cool thats prity helpful too :)
  3. Lee Edgecombe

L E O N Badge position

cool thanks alot man :)
  4. Lee Edgecombe

L E O N Badge position

umm well i knw the roughly where it goes but i need the exact dimensions. Mainly the height of the LEON badge because i can centre the badge on my own.
  5. Lee Edgecombe

L E O N Badge position

anyone? :confused:
  6. Lee Edgecombe

L E O N Badge position

Hey guys, just wondering if you could help me out. I de-badged the L E O N off my car a while ago now but im going to sell it now and want to put it back to standard. Ive now got the LEON badge already spaced out thanks to Dave @ Sere Motors but i still need to know the exact position of it on...
  7. Lee Edgecombe

Evo2345 Leon Mk2 FR550

nice aint they, yer ive seen some going for about 15- 16,000. But i decided no! i dont need it im just spening money for the sake of it lol
  8. Lee Edgecombe

Evo2345 Leon Mk2 FR550

ah nice mate. ive been thinking of selling mine tbh. i was looking at a S3 tho
  9. Lee Edgecombe

Evo2345 Leon Mk2 FR550

ah never :( why did you sell it? and what you driving now?
  10. Lee Edgecombe

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

thats where i am as well :) where abouts are you? i live in tonyrefail
  11. Lee Edgecombe

advice on leon fr tdi

i drive less than 100 miles a week around town and i havnt had any problems, the reason he is having a dpf delete is to improve power and mpg, u can get up to 240bhp with a dpf delete, and u would be looking at about £900-£1200 to get it done, correct me if im wrong but im prity sure thats right
  12. Lee Edgecombe

auto fold in mirrors

good for u mate :) im 19 and done the same with mine, ye i would have thought so. Especially if they fold in with the knob thing inside. They should just fold in after holding the lock for about 3 seconds. Maybe the battery in the key?? maybe? Mine doesnt work sometimes if i dont 'aim' the key...
  13. Lee Edgecombe

Is it easy to fit those alluminum door trims?

but isnt the kit a sort of silver aluminium colour? not the same as the dash and bits? i was thinking of painting the trims the same as the dash, anyone know what colour it is? or is it the same colour on the kit, might just be my eyes lol
  14. Lee Edgecombe

My new Leon FR 170 (Facelift)

very nice mate, liking the leather!!!
  15. Lee Edgecombe

Bonnet Bra fitted =)

:lol: i was thinking the same
  16. Lee Edgecombe

My K1! Stage 2+ project!

Re: My K1 on BBS! looking nice man, did u see the chop i done in your other post, about which wheels to go for?
  17. Lee Edgecombe

Bulbs!

ye i would like to see some pics please, hate my standard lights, look poop! and yellow. The numberplate bulbs hard to fit?
  18. Lee Edgecombe

Radio / Sat Nav upgrade advice needed, - Please HELP !

I would like to see what advice people have on this, ive been looking to get something similar for mine but dont really know which one to get...
  19. Lee Edgecombe

Door dings!!!!

haha :lol: i had a couple of dings on my car but had it all done when my car was in a garage when someone crashed into my car when it was parked up [:@] so now i always park out of the way when i go to the shops or something. And i take up two spaces in work cause the car park is quiet but i can...
  20. Lee Edgecombe

Bonnet Bra fitted =)

ah cool i like it, been looking to get one for mine as well, for long journeys..