Search results

1. Signor Whippy

Air conditioning service??

I've been contacted by a SEAT dealer recently trying to book an air conditioning service. I'm due to hand the car back in march after a 2 year lease period. Do I need to get the service done or is it the dealership trying their luck?
  2. Signor Whippy

Crystal Black CUPRA Ateca

They snapped the lock of my front door but when the house alarm went off, they scarpered! Caught the w@nkers on camera as well. Now have an anti snap lock and sash jammers to make me feel a little safer. Never had any attempted break ins when I had the Leon CUPRA though. Wrt shielding the...
  3. Signor Whippy

Here is the CUPRA Formentor 2.5-litre VZ5 with 390PS and 0-62 in 4.2 secs – but not so fast..

Would be a shame if none of these made it to UK roads. I do like the formentor in general and there are some pretty good lease deals to be had.....
  4. Signor Whippy

Crystal Black CUPRA Ateca

Had the car since March '20 and have been really pleased with it. Only annoying things to report are that I almost had it stolen overnight 2 days after receiving it(!) and that I spec'd 10k miles a year and only managed to put 4k on it! Previous car was a Leon CUPRA 300 and it really does feel...
  5. Signor Whippy

SEAT have ruined the LEON

I looked into getting a Giulia but settled on a Cupra Ateca. Every time I see a Giulia on the road, it always gets a second glance from me, they are a great looking car. One thing I couldn't get my head around them is that the petrol rev limit is like a diesel?!
  6. Signor Whippy

CUPRA ATECA REVIEW (with videos) – The first car from SEAT’s new CUPRA brand

According to: https://www.seatcupra.net/index.php/2018/10/30/cupra-ateca-review-with-videos-the-first-car-from-seats-new-cupra-brand/ It was 7000 but could be wrong....
  7. Signor Whippy

CUPRA ATECA REVIEW (with videos) – The first car from SEAT’s new CUPRA brand

Does anybody know or can find out how many Cupra Ateca's have been sold? It looks like there are only 500 in the UK? And are people receiving the limited edition gift pack with their cars?
  8. Signor Whippy

Rhodium Grey C+S

Cheers @Savage, I ordered from Perry's at the time as they had the best deal. It's already arrived with them but taking collection early March when my Leon CUPRA goes back. Hoping it was a factory order! haha. I doubt mine will stay as clean as yours though! :clap: Your pics are some of the...
  9. Signor Whippy

Rhodium Grey C+S

@Savage When did you order your Ateca to get a MY20 one?? I ordered mine ~3rd November. Cheers
  10. Signor Whippy

CUPRA Ateca owner's register

Put my order in last week. Standard one in black :)
  11. Signor Whippy

Exhaust recommendation?

The exhaust on the wife's 2.0 tdi sport (06) is on it's last legs and will probably need changing before the MOT. Does anybody have any recommendations on a cheapish sporty one? Is it worth doing? Thanks
  12. Signor Whippy

No snap, crackle and pops anymore?!

Just remember to switch cupra mode back on when you start up by picking another mode and going back to cupra mode. The 300 is best for pops [B)]
  13. Signor Whippy

Ateca Cupra Lease Deals

Hi @Drewk, There doesn't seem to be an offer through that link, just a form to enter details? Was it a good offer?
  14. Signor Whippy

Ateca Cupra Lease Deals

Current deals at IMG Warrington: https://www.seatwarrington.co.uk/offer/seat/cupra-ateca-estate/20-tsi-5dr-dsg-4drive/23036?frch=splash 2k down and 299 a month based on 8k has got me interested...
  15. Signor Whippy

Car Seat Questions

Had the Maxi Cosi Pebble initially which had an isofix base and fitted with plenty of room even with the front seat pretty much all the way back. Now got a non isofix Recaro Young Sport Hero group 1-2-3 seat. Looks really nice but is a bit of a fiddle to belt him up in it. Plus he now kicks...
  16. Signor Whippy

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Gave it a wash at the weekend:
  17. Signor Whippy

Yeah I run it in individual mode and you can set engine noise to off, sport or cupra...
  18. Signor Whippy

Seat Satnav

Is fastest route the red one? I should probably read the manual!
  19. Signor Whippy

So when you turn soundaktor off in MMI it's not truly off??
  20. Signor Whippy

Seat Satnav

Had the same thought while up in Scotland the last couple of days. Was happily driving on the A75 which I know is the quickest way to where i was going and the sat nav was trying its hardest to get me on some really twisty B roads!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.