1. deedaskrh

My old LCR s123 lcr

Anyone?
  2. deedaskrh

My old LCR s123 lcr

Any takers
  3. deedaskrh

My old LCR s123 lcr

Hi all, Just trying to track down my old LCR S123 LCR i sold it last year and have regretted it ever since. I know the guy who bought it off me was on this forum so i thought id see how its going etc So if anyone knows him or he sees this give me a bell :-) Thanks
  4. deedaskrh

Cupra tdi turbo

Yea i know bought a new one the other day fitting it tomorrow its been hel without a car
  5. deedaskrh

Cupra tdi turbo

Yea actually come to mention it have been getting the siren sound for a fair while its done it since i bought the car about a year just assumed it was meant to be like that
  6. deedaskrh

Cupra tdi turbo

Yano it didnt even cross my mind thanks for the advice i paid a little more but itll be like having one from mile zero instead of second hand
  7. deedaskrh

Cupra tdi turbo

Ah thanks 1 more question. Do you know if the ones from the golf, passat etc are cross transferrable?
  8. deedaskrh

Cupra tdi turbo

Hi, just curious if anyone knows what turbo is fitted to an 04 leon cupra tdi 150 as mine blew and im after a new one. Cheers
  9. deedaskrh

HHO on TDI - anyone tried it or looked into it?

i know yea its just like some people are so arsey on this forum sometimes, they think theyre gods because they have a few thousand posts and they know the administrators. its funny cos sometimes they only post to tell you to use the search engine which we all know isnt particularly good. i...
  10. deedaskrh

HHO on TDI - anyone tried it or looked into it?

Ive read this thread once again annoyed at people thinking they know it all and refusing to listen to people who have clearly researched and feel passionate about something. Perhaps this tarntroops grammer is poor because he isnt english! Muttley! This one of the unfriendliest vag forums on the...
  11. deedaskrh

Steve`s Red Beauty UPDATE: now with boot build

well ive done the boot build now and here are some pics i remembered to take whilst building it: its still a little tatty but it all works as its supposed to and sounds GOOD!
  12. deedaskrh

Which clutch and flywheel??

ahhhhh roger cheers
  13. deedaskrh

Which clutch and flywheel??

ive heard summit about putting a G60 flyeel and a vr6 clutch......or something along those lines maybe vice versa anyone else heard about it?
  14. deedaskrh

One Seriously Good Site

incase no ones already said, but if you download the google toolbar you can ue the translator on it to change the whole website to english!
  15. deedaskrh

Cryo bulb thing

i was asking has anyone used it? know anyone who has used it? etc etc i think its a good idea myself but i am curious to see how the thing would effect the wider aspects of the intake system!
  16. deedaskrh

Cryo bulb thing

:confused:Hi, i came across this the other day whilst on one of my pipe dreaming sesh`s on a well known internet tuning shop! http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/products/ProductDetail.asp?cls=ROAD&pcode=DEI080110 just wondering if anyone knows much about it, to me the theory seems sound...
  17. deedaskrh

intercooler

ive had a stage 2 apr remap, forge tip, forge front mount, miltek cat back err apr hi flo cat and downpipe and some apr throttle body hoses supposedly i shud be running 270 i ran 269 on awesomes rollers but 249 on jkm ................dyno lottery lol i know which one i tell people about!!!!
  18. deedaskrh

intercooler

to be fair i couldnt really tell but i got loads done at the same time so it just had one masive bhp gain lol still they look awesome. im told you can feel the difference on a hot day say in summer to the stock sidemounts hope that makes sense
  19. deedaskrh

intercooler

on acupra r i dont think you do not with a forge one anyhow it fits snugly
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.