Search results

1. Skisbp

Replacement Wing Mirrors?

Sounds like you should've called her, instead of just saying it...;):lol::redface:
  2. Skisbp

new 1.6 diesel ?

Pigs will fly before you see a VAG 1.9TDi CR
  3. Skisbp

Power Steering Light

Ha had the same warning light on Christmas eve.!:santa: Had to really force the steering wheel just to get it over to a lit lot to have a look...:drive1: Seems I picked up 2 nails that caused a small leak in the right front tyre. Yet nothing serious enough to have caused this light to have...
  4. Skisbp

Which oil for my 1.4S?

I bought my 2004 Ibiza 1.4-16v 100hp Sport back at the end of 2003. At the time the local importer was still using Mineral-Oil. As that's what came in the cars from the factory, sometime between then & 2005 they switched to Fully Synthetic. As the factory had done the same. Once Synthetic-Oil is...
  5. Skisbp

Waiting for delivery

So the new rumor sounds like FR with 1.4TfSI-125... Just released after the Cupra?!? That would seem odd usually goes Reference, Stylance, Sport, then a 2years FR another 6mo-1year Cupra!!! Yet sounds possible that they're just making all the fuss about the Cupra & will release the FR 3mo...
  6. Skisbp

Diesels?

The 1.4TDI-PD(80) & 1.9TDI-PD(105) are already available in mainland Europe from june(08)... The 1.6CR-TDI 85-135hp should replace these over the next few years!
  7. Skisbp

Oh, no, don't tell me they've split again.

Wishbone rear bushings by the look of it... Time for Cupra bushings!
  8. Skisbp

ABS hazard lights, VAGCOM

I've been doing this manually for years, as a safety precaution... Noticed just the other day for the 1st time the guy after me follow with the same.:redface:
  9. Skisbp

which 1.4 petrol engine do i have?

BBZ would make it like my 2004 Sport 100hp!!!:whistle:
  10. Skisbp

mk 5 Ibiza Cupra,

Your kidding right "CAVE" being used as an engine code for a modern advanced engine...:redface:
  11. Skisbp

Help!!!!

Can you expand on this?:doh: What was entailed in the recall???:confused:
  12. Skisbp

Official SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSi DSG Shots Released

Loverly Speculation...:rolleyes::whistle:
  13. Skisbp

To Buy or to repair/upgrade?!?

They just called me from the garage with initial quotes!:censored: More than 600pounds for the clutch & 400pounds on the timing belt!!!:headhurt: Seems way expensive!:cry: Anyone done these jobs have some input?:(
  14. Skisbp

To Buy or to repair/upgrade?!?

Well the clutch finally went last night on the way home! With 95,830km. Heading down to the garage this morning before they open as the tow guy after taking him 5hrs to to get me there dropped me blocking their bay door... Story to come. Long & short of it, Any recommendation of other...
  15. Skisbp

Clutch woes

Nope a new one died on the way home last night with 95,830km on it! Need to get to the garage before they open this morning. So will finish that thought & story later...
  16. Skisbp

New SEAT world premier at paris motorshow

Sorry have to go with the 1st Gen. A4 if you're looking for the best looking one... Just like if you asked most people what the best looking Bora/Jetta was they'd answer MkIV...:doh:
  17. Skisbp

Real old news by now...:whistle: Looks like someone's been sleeping on the job!:lol:
  18. Skisbp

Nah! It's more likely you're just used to seeing that side profile with the 4rings...:doh::lol:
  19. Skisbp

That's debatable!!!:whistle: Would've been nice maybe in the ExeoII or ToledoIV...:funk:
  20. Skisbp

That's debateable!!!:whistle: Would've been nice maybe in the ExeoII or ToledoIV...:funk:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members