Search results

1. HPI Check

It’s recognised on certain websites and not on others. I think it’s a waiting game for now which is frustrating because I’ve been offered a good price and have my eye on something that I know will end up selling haha! Thank you for the replies.
  2. HPI Check

Afternoon all, I’ve recently returned from living abroad and brought my car back(originally UK registered) with me. I tried to sell it to a company the other night who made a reasonable offer which I accepted but when he tried to HPI check the car it didn’t recognise the registration. I’ve...
  3. EPC light staying on

Does it come on and stay on after you press the brakes? It could just be the brake switch that's needing replaced.
  4. Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

Incredible! Such a nice car. Must be crazy too look back when you first bought the car and see how far you've came with it.
  5. Atp 053107 manifold cracked :( can't find replacement

Check out Badger5 in the trading area. I had my standard manifold ported by them and it took a lot of abuse. What spec turbo you running to make over 300bhp? Just curious.
  6. Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Will it still be road legal once you're done? Good colour choice for the cage!
  7. Prowetts mk3 ibiza cupra build

Haha I use to before I became a family man! Need to update that. I have a diesel now :hide:
  8. Prowetts mk3 ibiza cupra build

Love threads like this! Subscribed. I'm a big fan of the comps. A 20 v turbo rebuild is still on my to do list lol! Maybe one day. Are you going for any upgraded parts or just standard?
  9. Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

That just look's an absolute riot to drive!
  10. Audi S3 GT3582R stroker Build (previously GT3071r)

Love this car. Impressive figures, it must put a big smile on your face every time you drive it!
  11. Mk4 R32 wide body kit fitted

Car is looking good!
  12. Grahams81-Leon 4wd, Big Turbo - Back in the saddle :-)

Like many others I'm glad you are continuing with the build!
  13. Fuel Filters and Diesel Fuel to use?

Wouldn't be a bad little purchase for the next time I service the car!
  14. Fuel Filters and Diesel Fuel to use?

You could clamp the hose to minimize the mess that's what I did last time I changed it. I made the mistake of not filling the filter up with diesel before re-fitting it and it took me forever to get it started. What I don't understand though is it does prime itself so the filter was full but...
  15. Fuel Filters and Diesel Fuel to use?

I always use a Bosch fuel filter when servicing my pd130. I'd recommend filling it with diesel before fitting it to the car or you could be there a while trying to start it lol! It's funny you mention the supermarket fuel as I've used Tesco fuel for the past 2 years and I do 500 miles every...
  16. Just had a list of things to fix from my recent service

I had Weitec's on my mk4 Ibiza Cupra and couldn't fault them! AP coilover's are another popular choice. You won't struggle to get a good set for that price range mate!
  17. Just had a list of things to fix from my recent service

As above, if you can afford the poly bush's go for them!
  18. Hi!

Welcome Josh. http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=416334 said thread.
  19. looking for around 260 to 280bhp

I think the injector's are 380cc iirc! FMIC is a must then if you're wanting to keep intake temps down.
  20. Whats the Mileage on your TDI

Not a SEAT but 04 Audi A4 PD130 108k I'm hoping this will see me to at least 200k. I change the oil and filters every 10k. Averaging 55+mpg but that's commuting on the A9 every weekend, average speed camera's 60mph limit. Just getting the control arms replaced with the Meyle HD kit as...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.