Search results

1. tripdiesel

LCR front seat - Large Spring ???

See attached image http://Instagram.com/p/p1agDVC5m3/
  2. tripdiesel

LCR front seat - Large Spring ???

Found a large spring under the drivers seat this morning it was completely disconnected, any ideas on where it's from as on checking under both the drivers and passengers I can't see where it would have come from and why it's broken ????
  3. tripdiesel

Tweeters

I'm still after the rest...
  4. tripdiesel

Tweeters

Any part number or alternative to replace broken rear & front tweeters on a LCR ?
  5. tripdiesel

Loving my new LCR!

Let me know what youve got mate, there are a few bit that i might be interested in.
  6. tripdiesel

Loving my new LCR!

Cheers Dave, I've neglected my posts on here but it is a informative site. What you driving these days?
  7. tripdiesel

Juddering no boost N249

Yeah either way its the same. Its been bypassed since i bought the car in 2007 and had no issues.
  8. tripdiesel

Juddering no boost N249

I bypassed the 249 years ago but recently when changing my coils i decided to just remove it completly, i havent put a resistor in to connector and it was fine for a week or so, but now when i accelerate upto around 11psi its starts to judder/dump and looses power and i also get a ECU light...
  9. tripdiesel

Engine cuts out under braking

A friend of mine who doesnt use SCN has a problem with his MK1 Leon, whenever he brakes slightly harder than normal his engine cuts out and stalls and he loses all power and has to restart the engine. As you can imagine this is quite worrying and ive done a few searches and its not thrown...
  10. tripdiesel

New discs & pads required after overheat

What corner did you lose them on Ape, mine was coming out of Quarry down to the first chicane.
  11. tripdiesel

Can you quote me for a delivered front set with 2500's please.
  12. tripdiesel

I cooked my brakes at combe yesterday and am in need of something better as the discs have warped aswell. Current setup is Brembo's with standard discs and DS2500 pads. Ive been looking into drilled and grooved discs to help with heat disapation but im undecided on Tarox, EBC, Brembo ones...
  13. tripdiesel

Tripdiesel's LCR

im tracking mine on monday at castle coombe so will report back on squeakyness then... Is there much difference in the 2500 to the 3000
  14. tripdiesel

Tripdiesel's LCR

Added some DS2500's a couple of months back and probably one on the best modifications teamed with some fresh fluid, the pedal feel and response is much better and they certainly stop the LCR at a rapid rate.
  15. tripdiesel

Failed MOT need advise

Its running on Tecos 99 SUL
  16. tripdiesel

Failed MOT

Did the lamba sort this issue and how high were the CO readings? I have a the same problem with mine
  17. tripdiesel

Failed MOT need advise

Well it was going well until someone went into the back of me on the way to the MOT and then picking it up to find its failed kinda made it a perfect day.
  18. tripdiesel

Failed MOT need advise

Hello ape fella, the mapping was done by JKM in portsmouth and High CO readings do suggest a rich mixture, but i have no way of checking this do i?
  19. tripdiesel

Failed MOT need advise

I failed my MOT today on my 04 LCR It failed on emissions, the results where FAST IDLE CO: 1.174 MAX 0.3 FAIL HC: 106 MAX 200 PASS LAMBDA: 0.972 0.970-1.030 PASS 2ND FAST IDLE CO: 0.817 MAX 0.3 FAIL HC: 151 MAX 200 PASS LAMBDA: 0.971 0.970-1.030...
  20. tripdiesel

Xbox Live Gamer tags

Tripdiesel53 feel free to add me
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.