Search results

1. meltonlad

Condensation

this is it but the newer type !! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pingi-Rechargeable-Dehumidifier-moisture-caravan/dp/B003FTH8DU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324204021&sr=8-1
  2. meltonlad

Condensation

i had this problem a few yrs back and at the time everybody was talking about "PINGI" so after looking into pingi penguin i got one ! ive still got the little chap now and it was the best thing ive ever got !!! but now you can only buy pingi bags once full place in microwave to recharge then...
  3. meltonlad

Why is it impossible!

ive just got some RING XENON MAX bulbs they claim to be upto 100% brighter... i must say they are much better than the crappy standard bulbs.
  4. meltonlad

Fed-up of condensation INSIDE windscreen?

read this ....... http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=246503&highlight=pingi
  5. meltonlad

Fed-up of condensation INSIDE windscreen?

look on ebay for a PINGI !!! best thing i ever got to solve this issue...... worth every penny :D
  6. meltonlad

thinking of buying a Alhambra advice plz

sorry peeps but ive changed my mind !!! now looking at volvo v70 7 seater now......
  7. meltonlad

thinking of buying a Alhambra advice plz

hi peeps im now thinking of buying a Alhambra as i need a 7 seater now. im thinking of a 2001 onwards but not sure if to get a diesel or petrol cover about 15k a yr. that are the good points and bad points of them ?? common problems ???? is to get parts for ? cambelt/water pump change needed...
  8. meltonlad

Car Aerial Problem - Expert Needed!

yep and i pulled on it when it was flat.... :)
  9. meltonlad

Car Aerial Problem - Expert Needed!

i changed mine not long ago. all i did was one very hard pull on the ariel and it came off.. but i didnt hold the base of it.
  10. meltonlad

Fuel cap wont open !!!!!!!!!!!

was engine off ? check fuses, try with one pressing button then other trying to open flap at same time. if that fails then find a hammer :lol: only joking :D
  11. meltonlad

i need a regulator FAST

panic over for time being.... the cable snapped and the window fell throught so i was unable to secure the window with the regulator and SEAT parts closed so ive just been to b&q and got some wooden door wedge's and put them between the glass and door trim. just ordered a new regulator off...
  12. meltonlad

i need a regulator FAST

hi peeps i need a n/s/f window regulator fast as im selling the car... as cheap as possable as i dont want to spend much seeing that im selling it. ive just spent out over £100 today and this is the last thing i needed. where could i get one from asap ?? :)
  13. meltonlad

gearbox oil change

hi peeps how do i check the oil level in the gearbox ?? also how would i change the oil ? what parts would i need and oil ?? its on a 1.8 'X' plate.
  14. meltonlad

Repair Bill??

is TMS still going in melton ?? i grew up in melton many many moons ago :D
  15. meltonlad

fuel filter tolly/leon

when they changed mine it was near the o/s/r door ! between the rear wheel and rear door... only held on by large clip only tuck the bloke about 5 mins to change it over...
  16. meltonlad

euro car parts water pumps

mate that link says sorry no pumps listed !!
  17. meltonlad

i thought it be worth a little more

i think i may put it in me garage run it once a month and then in 2 yrs give it my son for his first car.... its in way to good nick to let it go for peanuts :cry:
  18. meltonlad

i thought it be worth a little more

sad times ahead i got to sell me tolly :cry: just been on parkers and its given me the following: SEAT Toledo (99-05) 1. 1.8 20V SE 4d 2000/X Average mileage: 100,000 miles Adjust for mileage and options No options selected Original Priced £15,440 Independent...
  19. meltonlad

ive got fault codes...

all sorted now. i disconected the maf sensor and removed the airbox when i was looking for a water leak. i then started the car and left it running for a min to look for leak when running. ive cleared all codes ran around for a few days and no failts have come back.... so must have been when i...
  20. meltonlad

Water pump or head gasket broke?

i thought it was very rare for a HG to go on a vag engine ! :)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.