Search results

1. Liquid gauge strange fault code

Might be a problem with the o2 sensor. Vagcom wiki says: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/17584/P1176/004470
  2. AmD Rolling Road day, Nov 10th 2013

If you don't mind can I bring the M3 again (might even have a few extra ponies by then;)) 1)Dk RR 2) t0m RR 3) EL RR 4) Lee M RR 5) Kami RR 6) Reece1591 RR 7) Ash RR 8) Alec RR 9) Richy Cupra RR 10) Doctor Gonzo RR 11) Kaza RR (new car part 3 ) 12) seatleon2012 RR 13) Readie46...
  3. AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

Ta! M3 CS btw :D
  4. AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

Can I bring my new ride? I don't mind waiting to go on......
  5. AmD Rolling Road Day April 7th 2013

1) D.K RR 2) t0m RR 3) EL RR 4) Arosaracer RR 5) Readie46 6) Seatleon2012 RR 7) Mylo RR 8) James.l RR 9) Adam RR 10) Mk1cupradave RR 11) JamJay RR 12) rich.leon 13) Doctor Gonzo RR 14) Grayboy RR 15) DanGB 16) Comrades of-Vag RR 17) Lukeyy RR 18) Aimez RR 19) bkingb RR 20)...
  6. SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

Hi, Just read through the thread, lots of work and attention to detail [B)] I just wanted to ask if you remember the ID size of the small hose that runs from the top of the TB to the back of the bay. I'm referencing the 2nd pic from bottom of one of your posts here Thanks and keep up the...
  7. Air Noise *VIDEO ADDED*

Stick a recording up and we'll have a listen:)
  8. forge dump valve problem

Double check all the hoses and clips are tight and the n75 is round the right way. Easily done when I replaced my tip Have you got the original Bosch DV still? Put that back in and see if that makes a difference.
  9. Weird rumbling noise when the engine is off

Sounds like the small secondary coolant pump which runs after the engine is switched off. Its located at the front of the engine bay over on the left hand side. This is what it looks like: Either just rattling against something or on its last legs! EDIT: Bit more info here
  10. colour restoring

Any pics?
  11. Missing broken plastic from dipstick

Sounds easy enough. The exhaust manifold doesn't run underneath so it's just a case of lifting the car up and dropping the same oil and sump. Can the oil pickup tube get blocked anyway regardless of my mishap due to poor servicing and infrequent oil changes?
  12. Missing broken plastic from dipstick

I'll put a signature together when I'm on my PC :) Not that bit, it's one of the moulded plastic bits on the dipstick itself. I did have to change the tube you showed as it had split around the bottom and leaked a little. I did struggle to remove it and it also looked like there was bits...
  13. Missing broken plastic from dipstick

Should have put that vital info in the post. It's a 225 BAM Cupra R Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  14. Missing broken plastic from dipstick

I have a problem in which I think the lower plastic dipstick guide is missing (little piece which is attached to the metal). I know it was there a few weeks back when I checked the oil but now its gone :cry: Now I can only assume its floating around the sump in little pieces :( Is there some...
  15. BAM engined LCR PCV pipework

I've read the guides and bought the bit to do the fitting BUT.. Regarding the brake booster line to the manifold, which one way valve is suitable for fitting into the line once I've removed the old hose? I've got a metal Facet one way fuel valve spare so is that suitable? Also what's...
  16. BAM engined LCR PCV pipework

Thanks for the replies guys. Nice guide RDS:D
  17. BAM engined LCR PCV pipework

Hi, I've had a dig around and nothing really conclusive has come up on what to do with my (I think!) PCV pipework. Now I know I could replace like for like with SEAT parts but they're probably quite expensive for what they are :rolleyes: Listed on Forge Motorsports website are what...
  18. Drivers door lock barrel

There's a torx screw behind the cover. That just needs tightening up. Pop the cover off and you'll see it.
  19. Replacement LCR Brembo calipers?

Hi, I'm enquiring if its possible to straight-ish swap any other Brembo caliper with the original LCR Brembo ones? (Odd I know but there is good reason for this:() I've looked on ebay as somewhere on here I saw Porsche Brembos fitted with the standard discs and pads?? Thanks:)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise