Search results

1. Arnoldo

Diesel Owners

220 miles to £20 = 14.87 litres = 68 mpg roughly :)
  2. Arnoldo

ibiza 197 bhp 348lb/ft feels slower than fabia vrs(standard)!

Surely with your mods you should be putting out around 240+ Bhp? The only thing that I can see with my limited knowledge would be your clutch holding you back?
  3. Arnoldo

FR Boost Gauge/ Cupra Front Splitter

Just outside Armagh m8. You wanna see mine just give me a pm and il meet you somewhere ;)
  4. Arnoldo

Boost Piping

Get pictures up m8 :)
  5. Arnoldo

FR Boost Gauge/ Cupra Front Splitter

Boost guage is handy enough m8. I have one in my diesel Fr and its been a Godsend especially when I had a boost leak. Were abouts in Northern Ireland are you?
  6. Arnoldo

Boost Piping

Yea m8 was thinking that myself. Doesnt look that impressive to say the least!
  7. Arnoldo

Boost Piping

Anyone?
  8. Arnoldo

Boost Piping

Ok I have the dreaded blown pipes on my PD130 FR. Need to get an upgraded kit for it but don't know what to get. The forge one shown here: http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=190104&product=FMSKINT Only does from the plastic elbow down to the intercooler and...
  9. Arnoldo

Boost Piping

Anyone?
  10. Arnoldo

Custom made LED sidelights

Think il stick with my ebay jobbies that cost me £6 and no messing around :)
  11. Arnoldo

Boost Piping

Boost pipe has blown so Im just going to get the forge pipe work. Where is the best place to get it from and will it fit onto a smic? Many thanks in advance :)
  12. Arnoldo

BMC CDA vs Panal Filter

Surely the BMC CDA comes in different dimensions etc? Are forge still working on an induction kit for the ibiza?
  13. Arnoldo

Milltek Downpipe

Where is the cheapest place to get one for a PD 130 brand new or second hand. Awesome have them for £160 + delivery and really dont want to pay that! Cheers
  14. Arnoldo

Improve handling?

Plus 2+ as my mate wants one badly too!! How much each in a group buy?
  15. Arnoldo

Poor MPG

Only getting 45 mpg now instead of the 55/60 I used to get while using cruise control on the motorway. Engine management light goes on and off and got it plugged in a while back and he said it was a maf sensor fault. Would this be causing the lack of mpg/performance? Cheers
  16. Arnoldo

SS intercooler (cheap!)

"The Intercooler is a heat exchanger that cools the air entering the turbine of a turbocharged engine. The use of Intercoolers is increasing thanks to the growing presence of supercharged engines. DENSO?s experts are continually enhancing the design of our Intercoolers, with a particular focus...
  17. Arnoldo

corrosion under the trim on the passenger and drivers side.

Had to get mine sprayed due to rust there. Body repair man says its common on some vehicles. Its to do with the plastic being tight and rubbing on the paint with car/engine vibrations.
  18. Arnoldo

Quiffe Diff?

How much fitted are they?
  19. Arnoldo

Bulbs going left, right and Centre!

Thats for halogens not LED as far as im aware m8
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.