Search results

1. ross27

Auto dipping mirror/ red lighting under mirror

Ahh, didnt receive any notifications. Glad you got them! Have fun installing!
  2. ross27

One of these i got: http://www.maplin.co.uk/splashproof-blade-fuseholder-24539 Did you get the LEDs ok??
  3. ross27

For anyone is interested, i have updated the links to the photos. Not been on here in ages!
  4. ross27

Anyone done DIY vinyl wrap on lower bumper I.e Cupra style?

I used a scalpel blade, carefully lifting the vinyl off the paint so as not to scratch. Just take you time, clean the surface underneath, and a bit of hot air helps with any curves. And if you get a bubble, you can make a small piecing in it, the heat it up and push the air out. The site i...
  5. ross27

Anyone done DIY vinyl wrap on lower bumper I.e Cupra style?

Done the vinyl myself on my old car: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=238945&highlight=diy+vinyl
  6. ross27

Center Console Buttons White LED Lighting

Very nice! I wanted to do this on my old leon, but i bought a Satnav Unit instead. Very tidy!
  7. ross27

Leon 1P Vag-Com Cable ** Canbus OBD Diagnostics**

Sorry mate, ive never really made a for sale thread as such, i just leave passing comments here and there. Ive had about 3 people say they'll take it then not get back to me! There is some live monitoring. What exactly is the fault?
  8. ross27

Spare Wheel

Ive now sold my Leon, and sold it with the repair kit. The spare 18" wheel is in my garage still. If you are interested then email me at [email protected]. Not sure how much postage would be though :s http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=270382
  9. ross27

And if your cable is infact gubbed, then message me, as i have my old one for sale (no longer have the leon). It will be cheaper and get to you faster. ;)
  10. ross27

TDI FR Traction Control Light

Had something very similar on my Mazda 3 (also common on some BMW's) The light stayed on and it turned out to be the ABS pump. Out of warranty it would be £1500 :s
  11. ross27

Wrong! Do that and this cable gets shut off and made unuseable, as Ross Tech disable them when they go online. Not sure what to suggest though as ive ever encountered that!
  12. ross27

Dimensions of the LCR splitter

Cheers mate! Thanks a million. Yeah, it was just a general question about the MK1 LCR splitter. Sizes you gave will do just perfect! Oh and the one in your dining room isnt for sale is it? :)
  13. ross27

Dimensions of the LCR splitter

Hi there, Would someone be so kind as to tell me what length the splitter is? I mean the width of the front bumper basically. And if you can give me the width of the front section too. Can anyone help me out? Cheers!:)
  14. ross27

Number of keys?

One Remote Fob, and one Key.
  15. ross27

What do I need to access VAGCOM?

The cable mentioned in the above post works great. I had it for my MK2 Leon, but now my car is sold. I have no use for it now, so its for sale at £15 posted. PM me if you are interested.
  16. ross27

Please help me make the right choice

I had a 2.0 TDI 140. Insurance group 7 i think. Sport model, not reference etc. 55 Plate. I was 19 when i got it and it cost me £875 for insurance through Aviva! (Fully Comp, and paid off in one lump. 2 Years NCB)
  17. ross27

Engine noise problem solved!! - Seat Bulletin available

Haha, dont let it deter you from the car. I did love my Leon, but there was more than the ticking. Was needing clutch, flywheel, timing belt, big service, and possibly a turbo. All costing upwards of £1500 no doubt. Also had problems with the airbag system, throwing up lights and having to get...
  18. ross27

Got rid of the ticking by selling my car! Lol. I was getting fed up with all the different noises and niggles with the car!
  19. ross27

That ticking noise is quite common. Used to get it even when it was ignition only. Doesnt matter what was on or off, be it the aircon or simply all the blowers, that annoying ticking stayed.
  20. ross27

Help with my electric windows and mirrors

Ok, just to confirm, Windows Up/Down with Key Fob, work with ALL years. For pre 07 cars, it will need a couple options changed in VAG COM. Folding mirrors with Key Fob, will not work with the erly models. It is roughly 07 onwards that have this ability. VAG COM cannot change this. I...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.