Search results

1. Sodden carpets in Alhambra after washing or rain

Don’t know if this will help but there are some drain tubes for the panoramic roof and I’ve heard of instances where these can block up causing water leaking problems. Might be worth looking into?
  2. Memory Seats

To be honest, I tried getting ours working and give up and just turned it all off. Much easier!
  3. Issue with spec and dealer description

hi there, when we got our “67” plate SE Lux Alhambra we was told it would have full link only to be told it was an additional £120 fo it to be activated. So when the car went in for an issue with the DSG box I asked them to activate it for me. They said there was no parts needed and it worked...
  4. Knocking front brakes

Our 67 plates always done it from new, dealers checked it and said it’s normal for these.
  5. Alhambra vs Sharan 2017/2018 And things to look out for

We have a 67 plate SE Lux 184 DSG 7 seater, had it 15 months now, very impressed with it, we brought to accommodate a growing family and to tow our caravan, you don’t even realise you have the caravan on the back! The car it self is plenty quick enough! It will outpace most things and that’s...
  6. Full link system

We had exactly the same on our 67 plate se lux, but our dealer cocked up, they only quoted £120 as they said it just needed the code, they did it when the car went in for service but when I got home and tried it it didn’t work, I then read the manual that come with it and it said you needed a...
  7. DSG Judder in Reverse

Finally got round to getting it in at the dealers they initially tried to re calibrate the DSG box but to no avail. Ended up having a new clutch pack and dmf also. The problem I had progressed to the point it would stall in first and reverse and get stuck in second gear. Can’t fault the dealer...
  8. DSG Judder in Reverse

Hi all, hopping someone can help me with this, we have a 67 plate Alhambra 2.0 tdi 184 DSG se lux. When reversing on a steep or very steep hill I get a very bad judder when pulling off. Doesn’t judder in any other gear, just reverse. You get a kind of flutter or light judder when Reversing on...
  9. Wheel alignment/tracking issues??

What was up with your steering?
  10. Picked it up today, already been busy with VCDS!!

Stupid question but you said Plug in VCDS, so I went on eBay, do you just need the cable of the software also? And what sort of cost is it for every thing? I’m waiting to get the mirrors to fold in also.
  11. Wheel alignment/tracking issues??

I eventually got the alignment sorted, but I have a question for other Alhambra owners, if I’m on a completely flat road or drive in the middle/crown of the road the steering wheel is bang on flat/level, if I drive on the left side of the road the steering wheel is slightly to the right ie...
  12. Wheel alignment/tracking issues??

Hi, yes it had 1000 miles on it, ex demonstrator. It was set up on the new totally computerised wheel alignment machine so no lasers. I will try a different place on Sunday, if I can’t sort it after that I’ll have to take it back to the dealers as a last resort! Never known this before, normally...
  13. Wheel alignment/tracking issues??

Hi there, have just brought a “67” Alhambra se lux 184 dsg. The steering wheel is off centre to the right on a straight flat road and if I put it in the dead ahead position I would go off to the left. just wondered if this was sort of normal on all Alhambra’s or weather it is just mine? I’ve had...
  14. Engine splutter! Help Please!

i will have a look for any leaks 2moz, i didnt nof if it was the idle control valve?
  15. Engine splutter! Help Please!

Hi all, Right now my car splutters for a sec every so often and when the revs come back down to idle some times it drops down to 500rpm and then back up to 750, It went to seat yesterday and had a scan and an update, but still the problem is there! I have changed the fuel filter and this...
  16. Gear Box Oil Change Help Needed!!!!!!

Gear Box Oil Change Help Needed!!! Thanks For that! Sorry to ask but do you Know the size of the allan key? Thanks
  17. Gear Box Oil Change Help Needed!!!!!!

Can any one tell me where the gear box fill/top up filler is? I have looked all over the gear box and all i can find is the drain point. Also diferent places are telling me different things about the tool required to remove this filler cap, some are saying its and allen key and others are...
  18. 2007 Formula Sport 1400 - Lack of pulling power

Naa, i did try tell seat when the car was still under warranty but the update wasnt around then, i was just told it was the way the car was.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.