Search results

1. DSG Judder in Reverse

Hi all, hopping someone can help me with this, we have a 67 plate Alhambra 2.0 tdi 184 DSG se lux. When reversing on a steep or very steep hill I get a very bad judder when pulling off. Doesn’t judder in any other gear, just reverse. You get a kind of flutter or light judder when Reversing on...
  2. Wheel alignment/tracking issues??

Hi there, have just brought a “67” Alhambra se lux 184 dsg. The steering wheel is off centre to the right on a straight flat road and if I put it in the dead ahead position I would go off to the left. just wondered if this was sort of normal on all Alhambra’s or weather it is just mine? I’ve had...
  3. Engine splutter! Help Please!

Hi all, Right now my car splutters for a sec every so often and when the revs come back down to idle some times it drops down to 500rpm and then back up to 750, It went to seat yesterday and had a scan and an update, but still the problem is there! I have changed the fuel filter and this...
  4. Gear Box Oil Change Help Needed!!!!!!

Can any one tell me where the gear box fill/top up filler is? I have looked all over the gear box and all i can find is the drain point. Also diferent places are telling me different things about the tool required to remove this filler cap, some are saying its and allen key and others are...
  5. Noisey/Knocking Suspension

Hi all, My Question is, is all mk4 ibiza suspension Noisy/slight knocking when going over small bumps? Because mine is and it is constantly making a small Knocking when going over small bumps! Does any one elses do this? Cheers
  6. Uneven Tyre Wear

hi all, i have a 56 plate ibiza, now the problem i have is im getting abit of tyre wear on the the inside of both front wheels, they are worn in the same place on both wheels. has any body had any similar problems like this? cheers
  7. Knocking Noise HELP!!!

Hi all, I have owned my ibiza 3 months now and about a month ago i started to hear a knocking noise coming from my front drivers side wheel. (i have standard suspension on the car by the way) i took it to seat and up 2 date i have had the following replaced:- -ARB replaced -DropLinks...
  8. vibrating noise by cambelt

hi all, the other day i noticed that i had a slight chattering coming from by the cambelt and also my idle rpm had dropped bu bout 25 rpm. so i took the cover off and i think it was coming from the cambelt guide tensioner, i took it to seat and they sed there was nothing wrong, well no when i...
  9. Fitting a subwoofer and amplifier

Hi all, I want to fit my sub and amplifer from my last car, it to my ibiza. The only thing is i cant find any were to get the power lead through the bulk head, is there any where? its really bugging me cus i cant find any were!!! I only need it inside the car and il sort the rest out. If any...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.