Search results

1. How to remove the inside of the A pillar?

Its just clipped just requires a firm pull
  2. Wheel fitments

Our centre bore is 57.1 so youl need spigot rings
  3. D2 coilovers

Has anyone fitted these how low do they go and whats different on the mk5 ones different spring rates or something?
  4. interior upgrade

retrim soon changes a boring interior White led lights Double din stereo Armrest Black pillars & headlining Are all worth doing for abit of change
  5. Leon Speaker Upgrade options

mac music im liking that idea have you got pictures of the standard crossovers location or abit more description in how to get to them and how did you connect the wires for your tweeter to your crossover.
  6. Leon Speaker Upgrade options

double post
  7. cupra black interior

what was it like mate did you get it?
  8. cupra black interior

I dont think its too bad where is it iv been looking for a while
  9. cupra black interior

If your not interested fancy firing me the details please
  10. The Mk2..

did you buy any adapters for the wiring or aeriel looking at this unit so this threads good to see
  11. Which coils go LOW ?

im the same id like to go lower just carnt .your best option is google a company called still static they will sort you out wtih a coilover that will drop upto 140mm i think there shortened h&r ultralow struts thats if you need to be that low. when i inquired they where around 1200
  12. Thinking of getting spoiler and side skirts for my FR?

thats the best iv got mate :-)
  13. Pre FL Skirts & Spoiler

any other snaps just ask man
  14. Which coils go LOW ?

mine on wietecs wound all the way down
  15. Thinking of getting spoiler and side skirts for my FR?

mines actually a sport with fr front bumper with the triple r composites splitter and the k1 skirts and spoiler.
  16. Fast car green leon

Yeah so so. he lives up middlesborough way.
  17. Fast car green leon

Its a kid called daryl smurthwaites its on air and 9.5j rota grid drifts all round now
  18. ABS, tyre pressure, Traction control warning lights on all time?

i had this twice both times the rear drivers side abs sensor had failed get it on a diagnostics machine (its how i found out mine had failed) because that had failed it braught all 3 lights up a they all use the abs sensor
  19. Post your pictures of your own Leon

a few snaps of mine
  20. 8.5j or 9.5j on rear

the only issue i have is with large speedbumps and the underneath occasionally thanks for the comments £225 Delivered from sere motors :-) sorry for hijacking your thread but hope the comments/pictures help you decide on wethere you want 9.5 rears