Search results

1. sambryant

Black Mk2 seat leon cupra,Rtech Tuned TTE420, 443bhp???

Oh yeah forgot to say, I must be sad as I have the first nick name for my car :) Stealth Bomber :lol:
  2. sambryant

Ok so I had a nice play this evening, words can't describe how impressed I am. This damn car just keeps on pulling. Few power runs tonight. Peak airflow 355gs Bhp reading on the liquid gauge backs this up nicely :) 443bhp Really can't recommend the TTE420 enough.
  3. sambryant

Thanks dude. It is a monster on the road, a real battle lol. You can't go wrong with R-tech. Thanks mate. Tbh I'm not a sticker fan really, just showing off ATM :lol:
  4. sambryant

Mapping time :) So my car was booked in at Niki had my car for 1 week, and he really worked his magic. The car performed very well indeed and made power with ease. The car accepted lots of timing and just flowed the topend power (porting work really paid off) This was a very linear tune...
  5. sambryant

Next up was fueling and service items. Fuel wise, I'm using a old style mk5 pump basket with DW intank pump. 155bar fuel return valve supplied by Aks tuning. For the record Aks tuning is highly recommended by myself, service and advise is another level. I still run the Apr hpfp. I also...
  6. sambryant

Hey guys, thanks for the positive comments. As stated above, much overdue update needed. I will start with the TTE420 itself. I really wanted this to be the ultimate setup and not needed to have its neck wrenched to make the power so I thought I would buy a complete porting kit. I ported...
  7. sambryant

Hey dude. I needed 3mm wheel spacers and 3mm calliper shims to get the clearance needed. I have around 2mm clearence on the spokes :) The rear brace needs drilling and inserts fitted in order to fit. All comes with the kit.
  8. sambryant

not been back since the latest perfomance upgrades. airflow logs have increased alot so should have made a good improvment in power.
  9. sambryant

new modifications to be fitted The new Relentless coilover kit (i can supply these contact me by pm) TTE420 hybrid turbo with added porting Took delivery of this unit from TTE in germany. Quality is second to none!!! 2016 looks bright. Not sure if it was mentioned...
  10. sambryant

Engine bay and performance latest maf readings :)
  11. sambryant

Hello all, time for a sizable update! I have really neglected my readers ride thread mainly due to the quick access of mobile friendly social media sites. This has left me with a big update to this thread, however i want to keep it short as possible. I will list my updates and photos to...
  12. sambryant

MK2 Cupra R - Is it worth it?

I came from the mk1 lcr (big turbo) to the mk2 Cupra. We just had a baby so budget wasn't the biggest so I opted for a Cupra over the k1. I got a great deal from seat main dealer on a ex demo. I was fully aware the Cupra styling was pretty boring and had intensions of changing that over time :)...
  13. sambryant

Thanks dude. Not updated in a long time. Made a lot of changes which I will post up in the next evening or so :)
  14. sambryant

Seal Leon Cupra Mk2 bad Lag

Not saying it's a bad map! I'm saying the cars suffer from bad surge and the mapper will have to tune around it. If you put your foot down in the surge point in the Rev range it will feel laggy.
  15. sambryant

Seal Leon Cupra Mk2 bad Lag

Are you sure the map isn't held back to avoid surge?
  16. sambryant

8.5j and 9.5j on mk2 Leon

I run bola b1 8.5j et40 all around and mine rub.
  17. sambryant

Intake valve cleaning, Tunap?!

Now running wmi and catch can to help prevent any more build up.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.