Search results

1. Hot pink wheels..

Go for white
  2. Latest prob @300Kkm

Good luck prc, i hope you find the faulty wire soon.
  3. Minus SEVEN! I NEED HELP!

Let's see if i can help: 0.- Mark with duct tape the position of the windscreen cleaners in the windscreen, so when you mount them again they will be at that position and you will not clear the air. 1.- Remove the windscreen cleaners, remove the little plastic tap they have and then there...
  4. Surging????

Custom map :happy:
  5. Surging????

does not sound like clutch slippage to me, slippage happens when you are cruising at low boost and you accelerate hard from about 2500 rpm and then revs go up but the car doesn't go faster, then revs go down (the clutch engages) and you accelerate.
  6. DIY servicing

Yes, its arandela :)
  7. DIY servicing

What is a new washer???? :confused: sorry, don't know what the word means (english is not my primary language)
  8. DIY servicing

Fuel filter: When you open the boot is on the left, behind the water for the windglass.
  9. Boost gauge installed

If you use a mechanical gauge it is just a pipe if you use an electronic one its a sensor.
  10. Boost gauge installed

No, the boost gauge is from Mundotuning, the pillar mount pod is from Salva.
  11. Boost gauge installed

Noisy? no it doesn't make any noticeable noise. It only makes a small "tick" when you floor it and I think is not the gauge but some cable that runs with the boost tube and vibrates against de plastic pillar, I'll have to tape it to the pillar (inside) or something. Yes the gauge is S/W , I...
  12. Boost gauge installed

Its unusable now because i soldered it to a small tube before realizing it does not fit, now is a keyring :whistle: it probably won't fit the ibiza neither. After all the mess, drilling was not such a big deal, what i did was i bought a new pipe at my dealer (if you look at the photo you'll...
  13. Boost gauge installed

I bought the adaptor but it does not fit in the leon :( I thought about painting the mounting in similar white-ish colour but as it doesn't look bad as it is in black, I think it will stay black. As my painting ability is, let's say, limited :p i will probably screw it and it will end...
  14. Boost gauge installed

I know, i know :hide: :hide:
  15. Boost gauge installed

Its a RGM pillar mount, avalaible in carbon and black, they are in england so it should be easy to get them, the URL is: http://www.rgmstyling.com and the addy is: Richard Grant Mouldings Limited Cherrycourt Way, Stanbridge Road, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, LU7 4UH, England Phone...
  16. Boost gauge installed

Hi, i finally installed my boost gauge. As you can see in the photos, i tapped the post-intercooler pipes. I love the result, swisssh turbo whistle -> needle climbing like a rocket :drool: :D Some photos:
  17. Leon Short Shifter

What is the correct one from the ones awesome has in its web? Short Shift Kits etc Short Shift Kit Mk1 Golf - £115 Solid Shifter Mk1 Golf 1 - £45 Shift Repair Kit Mk1 Golf - £75 Short Shift Kit Mk2 Golf - £50 Shift Repair Kit Mk2 Golf - £75 Short Shift Kit Mk3 Golf - £57 Short Shift...
  18. Leon Short Shifter

Where did you get it? from somewhere in the EU? or did you ordered it from neuspeed web in the US?
  19. Leon Short Shifter

Thanks, I saw it on neuspeed website, some doubts abour the fifth step though: Quote: "Grease guiderail on Neuspeed short shifter lever then [continues...]" What guiderail? what is that? :confused:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.