Search results

1. Rhys_

My Black Magic Mk1 LEON Cupra TDI index in 1st post

Looking nice. Yeah got to run it that low all the time :)
  2. Rhys_

Nice work. What coilovers did you go for?
  3. Rhys_

Hit it with the lowering stick :)
  4. Rhys_

Wheel gone on easy? Just had a mk6 edition 35 put on mine. Have to organise something soon when the weather gets good. :)
  5. Rhys_

Coming along nicely mark!
  6. Rhys_

BeezaDave's Mk4 Ibiza - Fresh wheels and lows!

I'll try and find my old invoice that will have the part number probably.
  7. Rhys_

We just ordered the European main fr dealer cluster and came back fine but it took a while I think it ended up having to come from Mexico but was a fair while ago I did it. Good luck
  8. Rhys_

I didn't bother finding one! I just did a lot searching and sourced it through al at awesome gti.
  9. Rhys_

Yeah they are subtle but excellent mod. Yeah al should be able to help most out altho I'm not sure how easy they are to come by now. Picked mine up a good few years back and think in the end it came via Mexico! Or something odd like that
  10. Rhys_

Looking good with the light fitted! Ha so many people struggle to source these! Glad it worked out well for you. If anyone is looking the man to speak to is al at awesome gti. But not sure on prices or availability anymore.
  11. Rhys_

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

No worries yeah sure will
  12. Rhys_

They are strong engines tho not much to go wrong unless the turbo is on the way out. But at that mileage I would be surprised! Good luck with it mate
  13. Rhys_

Looks nice mate. Altho my old seat was the Ibiza mk4 pd engine so don't know much about the mk1 Leon sorry. Plenty of guys on here in wales have them Andrew and mark both have simular ones drop mark a pm.
  14. Rhys_

Sooty The Orange Leon MK2

Ah cool thought it might be yours :) looks good. I got an edition 30 gti but I just catch the bus to work and get off right outside!
  15. Rhys_

sounds good mate, have a good look over it and check out all the history etc. remaps are easy to rearrange or get reflashed if thats the worrying point for you. the Main rolling road i know of close to me is at got boost in bridgend
  16. Rhys_

Sooty The Orange Leon MK2

Looking great mate! South Wales too :) Dont suppose this is the one i see oftern parked around Cathays park by city hall and the museum? What sort of difference did you get off the new map?
  17. Rhys_

Start saying hi in the new members bits! that sure gets your posts up quickly... Anyway if has receipts for it should be ok to check the name of the company that did it and see from there what you think. Are there any rolling road graphs for it after the map? would give you an idea on how it...
  18. Rhys_

About the maps? Yeah that is possible but I only know a few tuners that have selective maps on. Revo Apr etc. Who has mapped it? An eco map I personally haven't had before as I have found economy is not affected by a map.
  19. Rhys_

Welcome along mate.
  20. Rhys_

no not from using gwent vw (i havent done so) but i do know they are APR remaps. I have APR stage 2 on my edition 30 gti and the remap is amazing - although all my work is done at awesome gti. with yours being the 1.8t i havent got any experience with that engine but they guys at awesome should...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.